+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I ocassionally enjoy wearing women's lingerie in the bedroom whats a good & fun way

IF this is real, I would love it lol. Straight guy dressed in women's clothing is a turn on for me (I'm female)

I would say the best thing to do is to sit her down and chat about it first. What ever you do, don't just burst out one day all dressed to the nines. It will not go down well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnydi View Post
    Well Unfortunately it is real ! Believe me enjoying walking around in silly women's lacy bras, panties and nighties is not something I would wish on any guy ! Women just seem to be so judgemental about it so I thought maybe if she saw me in it and enjoyed the humor and fun of it she might be more accepting of it .

Eithier way I do really appreciate the input

Thanks
    Try something in women's wear that is a little more masculine.... say prison garb from the female correctional insitute.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

have you shown her yet? if this is what you like why be so scared to be yourself?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

No I have not done anything yet, still a bit scared and shy. She loves when I make her laugh so I am definitely going for something girly that I think most women would find funny. That is why I thought a pink chemise or babydoll with pink ruffly bikini panties would be a safe choice. Lacy bras and bikini panties might be a bit to exposing, plus I think I look fat in bras and panties which is not fair since I am not !

You're going out on quite a limb thinking that "most" women would find you wearing something girly to be funny. Because if it happened to me, revulsion would be my basic instinct.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Why revulsion ? Girls look good in guys stuff and we look a bit funny in theirs, but what would cause such a strong reaction, they are just clothes ?

It would be such a strong turn off because I need a man who's masculine. Heck, I even get turned off by manscaping.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Well I am going to go ahead and bight the bullet tonight. Here is a picture of the pink nighty. Any last thoughts or suggestions ?

Damn I need 5 more posts or I can't link it !

3 pages to feed the troll?

Still havent's resolved this "issue"?....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by namemyname View Post
    3 pages to feed the troll?
    says the lady who's obsessed over some internet dude
    My Life Through Lyrics

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123