+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it the same

Is it the same

Does precum taste the same as cum and do girls like it or do you girls like it. Do girls like getting cum in there mouth.

Why not try it yourself? Taste your own cum sometime and find out.
    Speak less. Say more.

well precum has kinda a stronger taste ( i think any way) i think cum is a big turn on and when its i my mouth it brings me closer to my bf but i do not swallow it and my bf does not encourage me neither, i just spit out after.

If you start eating a lot of dark green vegetables your cum will become sweet. Your girl will always want more and more.
    [URL=http://www.steadyhealth.com]Health Forums[/URL]

hmmm... ::goes to make a pot of collared greens::

Hose 'em down Precum, horse cum they love it all just cum all over 'em they'll slerp it all up!

Quote Originally Posted by luvmachine
    Hose 'em down Precum, horse cum they love it all just cum all over 'em they'll slerp it all up!
    *cringes* lol

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    From what I've learned in my years spankin', my precum doesn't taste like anything. It's just...just. Not sweet, not sour, not salty not nothin'.

Quote Originally Posted by luvmachine
    .....Huh?

Nevermind. I guess I really don't want to know anything about animal semen.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think precum doesn't taste nearly as strong as cum. Precum I can tolerate no problem......but sometimes the guys cum can taste REALLY nasty.

Precum doesn't bother me in the least.....but I can't stand cum, at least not in my mouth.....maybe it's the fact that precum is in small quantities.....maybe it has to do with the texture and large (comparatively) amount of cum....BLECH.....
    Negative Ghost Rider...the pattern is full.

Quote Originally Posted by Iminlove
    Does precum taste the same as cum and do girls like it or do you girls like it. Do girls like getting cum in there mouth.
    I don't know about the first half of the question...as for the second half most girls i've asked didn't mind getting cum in their mouth...as long as they didn't have to swallow...
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    I think precum doesn't taste nearly as strong as cum. Precum I can tolerate no problem......but sometimes the guys cum can taste REALLY nasty.
    I second that. Sometimes cum can taste awful. I've been with two guys though that actually had great tasting cum. I know it sounds wrong, but I did miss the taste once in a while. It was a fruity-sweet taste. On both of them, which I found quite odd. I think that you can tell how good or bad cum will taste depending on the smell. If it smells like armpits or feet, like Ellynn said, it's really nasty. I've also herd that frequent ejacualtion can make cum taste very awful. If I remember correctly, I might have to double check, sperm has some sugar in it. A lower sperm count would mean less sugar, and nasty taste. It seams that no matter how healthy you want to eat these days, carbs and sugars find their way into everything. Though I have herd the men's version, where they all claim that it's rich in protien.