+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Life passing me by

Life passing me by

Do you ever think sonetimes that life is just passing you by. Most of my friends are all settled down with wives/girlfriends and kids etc and seem to have so much going on. I get asked a lot why i havent settle down yet etc and it annoys me because its easy for them who have it all and have somebody that cares about them and loves them, ive never really had that and had anybody deeply love me so i cant relate to there situations. Gets me down at times

Do you know what you want? If yes, go find her. Have you tried an online dating site? The ones you have to pay for are better obviously
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Without love you are going nowhere. That how it is. Focus on what you want putt efford in and find some nice girl. You been alone enought already, you deserve to be happy too. Your friends wont be where they are now on their own. You shouldnt focus on them but look at yourself and see what you can do. Dont look on what you dont have or waht you cant but aknowledge what is given to you and work with it. There must be something that you can be creative at or usefull to others. Like work or hobby. Stick with that and it will restore your selfworth in your own eyes. Basicaly live with passion. Make smart decisions and take care of yourself and you will feel in control.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Blah, blah, blah, blah. The only reason life is passing you by is because you are letting it. Get off your ass and do whatever it takes to get what you want. Sitting on your ass moping and looking for sympathy on an internet site is not going to get you anywhere. Its all out there for your taking my friend, get going!

Don't feel as though you have to be like everyone else. That kind of feeling can result in you getting into a relationship for the wrong reasons. I always say it's better to be alone and lonely occasionally than with the wrong person for the wrong reasons and miserable all the time. Just do make an effort to go out and meet people and do things that you enjoy. You'll have a better chance of meeting someone with the same interests that way. By the way, a lot of people who seem to "have it all" as you say aren't happy. If being married and having kids automatically meant that a person is happy, the divorce rate wouldn't be what it is today. It's much better to live your own life on your own timetable (and not according to what other people think).

Meanwhile your married buddies wish they were you....single, carefree, can bang any girl you want.

Snap out of it! You are the one making all this up