+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Someone new

Someone new

Right, you all know my story by now and I recently mentioned the return of an old friend of mine. Well I woke up this morning and just said why not? i texted her and we got on really well, we arranged to meet in a few days when she is back from a small holiday. I don't know if its just as friends or more but im just glad see her again, she used to be a massive part of my life and i want her to be again in any capacity. Just thought I would let people know what was going on.

It just goes to show you- whenever one door closes, other doors open. I guess you'll have to wait and see which way things develop, but it seems like she's a good person for you to have in your life regardless. Good luck with the meeting.
    “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Thank you, she was always a very positive influence for me and showed support for my ideas. she is in the same work environment too so would be more understanding. just want my friend back firstly. Surprise suprise my ex texted again the other night when i presume she got home from a night out saying "Hi " I deleted the message and its the first time I havent made myself available through text, feels good, just dont understand why she wants to keep annoying me, especially when she is the one who initiated the no contact at the start and only seems to try to communicate lately drunk. Any Ideas? I know she knows this girl is home so maybe she feels threatened by it? any help appreciated.

Just got a text there from my ex, it said
    "Can we please talk?"
    do i respond or what?