+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to get her.

How to get her.

Hey all i'm a 16 y/o male and i have a crush on a girl who goes to my school, that ive known since public school. So ive never really been best buds withthis girl (weve never like hung out and stuff like that) so i figured i might be safe from the friend zone. The problem is: she is considered one of the best looking girls in my grade by at least half of the school. I dont want to bring myself down but i'm no super sexy stud muffin. (If this helps: not many guys try to pick her up which is strange considering she is regarded so highly among the guys in the class) Anyways, i finally decided to just ask her out and see what comes of it but i later found out from a friend that shes away at a camp for the summer so she didnt get my message. So what i wanted to know is how to show her that i like her through flirting. One user told me on a different question to start kissing (like on the cheek when i meet up with her etc) but what i want to know is how exactly do i just start doing that after ive known her for going on 7 years and never being that intimate? I want to be intimate this way so i can show her that i like her i just dont see how it would be done. Any other advice on how to get her to see me as a potential bf would be nice too thanks

If you wana flirt then you have to be ok with your sexuality first. That means think complety oposite "i'm no super sexy stud muffin". Basicaly be confident. Rely on fact that you are a man and womans like men. In the same way you like girls right? Basicaly if you wana become more than a friend then you will be doing more then friend too. It means noticing things that are originaly beautiful about her and letting her KNOW that by compliments and even touch sometimes. In this way you will make her feel pretty about herself. Also you have to be confident about yourself to feel like you deserve all that. In this way she will feel so much more woman near you. Also escalate pysicaly by showing direct attention like kiss on a lips and put your arm on her lower back - theres no risk at all, even friends do that. If you realy confident you will be able to stand close her look in her eyes and smile while looking in her eyes and hold her hips. When showing all this attencion to a girl she will notice you and seriously consider you. I dont have to say you what to do. You know what you want and what to do already and you have everything to make her your girlfriend. Except that one little thing called confidence. Once you have that you will allow yourself to do things so giving yourself green light to be happy because you deserve to.

Anyway once you are comfortable in being in centre of attention everything will be easy for you, not just with girls but in public in general. Its all about being sure about yourself. When yo believe in yourself you are forcing others to believe in you. Do whatever it takes to build up confidence - public speeches, work out, take care of your looks, talk with random girls face your fears and push tru them, dont let anyone put you down, lift other people up. All this will give you confidence. ANd whatever you are - confident or insecure, it will reflect in a girl and without knowing it you will infect her with your emotions and thoughts about yourself. And her.

Here is few excersise how to make your voice sound better and free up emotional so you can say whatever you want

/threads/80179-Build-Up-Confidence-!

Wish you luck, you can do it !

Last edited by pcmaster; 20-08-13 at 01:08 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

So youre saying i should just go for it and be affectionate with her out if the blue? You dont think that she would think its strange? I mean shes a girl so she can get away with it, so there are days when she can be like super affectionate, but how would i just go up and be like that without her thinking something strange about it? I mean its all well and good that i could go up to my friends and just kiss them on the cheek or whatever but ive never been super affectionate in the first place woth this girl so how can i just start being like that without weirding her out?