+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Moving off to college

Moving off to college

im 20, and shes 18 just graduating. im staying where we are from and shes going to college 2 hours away.no we are not dating but have been talking. we had a thing for 3 months 3 years ago, til i sleept with her older sister (long story) me and her had sex for the first time about 4 months ago and ever since then have been showing each other interest. about 3 weeks ago she drove me home from the club cause i was drunk and it all started again.

sh moved last saturday. i loaded her car up for her and spent most of the day with her, her mom, and her little brother and sister (not the same sister i slept with). the little ones are to young to no about all that. her mom loves me and says that was 3 years ago and she doesnt hold it agaisnt me and wants us to be together, her dad and older sister not so much. i havent been around either one for obvious reasons. her mom says her dad wont have a issue with it once he gets t know me.

heres the issue. her and i both have a track record... ive been known to play girls, get what i want and move on... shes been known to play head games and cheat. 1.5 years go she went to another college town for a few days hours away from home and slept ith 2 guys, while she had a bf.. claimed it as pay back to him. i know i do like her and i want to be with her but i just dont trust her. shes been gin to "frat row" and going to parties every night yes she tells me this. she wants to date me now but i tell her i dont want to for a couple of months so i know how shes gonna react to being a freshman college student which imo go wild and whore around. yesterday she didnt tlk to me at all... she says she so sorry she was really bust... it was sunday... shes gonna be coming back every 2 weeks for the weekend but i really cant go see her because she says her freshman dorm doesnt allow anybody in who doesnt livee there between 9pm and 1am...

sorry for the long post i just need a unbiest opinion from folks not from this small town we are from.

Confused. You need an unbiased opinion about what? If you're asking whether you should pursue a real relationship with this person, the answer is no. She's not ready for one and neither are you. You've both been sleeping around, you're both young (especially her), you say you don't trust her, and you admit that you're a player. How can this be a good basis for any kind of meaningful relationship. If you're asking whether you should only date her, that's up to you but don't expect to be her exclusive.

No don't go there. You both have issues and your relationship would just be a destructive mess.. Plus you slept with her sister..
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Its simple. She is no where near ready to settle down. Keep in touch with her and even see her when she is home but just keep it casual and do not try to get into a relationship. She has some "oats" to sow and is not relationship material right now. The first year of college away from home is a big dose of independence and she is probably going to party hard and make a few mistakes. Once you get past the first year of college she will probably start settling down and be more ready for a relationship. Your best be is to keep your options open to other women and if you are both available when she grows up a bit then go for it.

I don't think her sister has anything to do with this so Im not sure where that comes into play.