+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Whining boyfriend

Vke is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Whining boyfriend

Hello,

My boyfriend and me have been together for 2,5 years now. He is now 30 years old and I'm about to be 39 next month. What I do not understand is that he is always whining about his own age. How can he whine about being so old at 30 (and last year 29) in front of me who is almost a decade older? I have no problem with my own age and I definitely don't feel "old" and whenever he whines about being old it irritates me.

Vke

Next time he does it just tell him to shut up lol. Just say "you're seriously irritating. If you're old, what the hell am i?" Maybe it will give him the hint that his constant complaining annoys you.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Agree with above, and I think you should use at least one of the terms: whining, crying, bitching, moaning.

Tell him you have a deep sexual and lustful desire for younger men and if he is so convinced that he is now "old" you are probably going to have to dump him for a 25 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by horndog View Post
    Tell him you have a deep sexual and lustful desire for younger men and if he is so convinced that he is now "old" you are probably going to have to dump him for a 25 year old.
    LOL, yess! Do this!
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Agree with the first few comments. Tell him that you're really bored listening to his whining and to shut up about it.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Next time don't say anything. Walk to the bathroom and hand him a tampon/maxi pad. If it's your special time of the month, reach down and hand him yours.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Next time don't say anything. Walk to the bathroom and hand him a tampon/maxi pad. If it's your special time of the month, reach down and hand him yours.
    Huh? This doesn't make much sense o.O...

I think annoying is the best really and also throw in immature, women always tell me that to shut me up, it doesn't work because I have no feelings, but if I did it would work well.