+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In love with a stranger

In love with a stranger

Alright, maybe not in love but seriously interested, haha.
    I go to Goodwill every other week for this half-price day thing. My mom makes her living off of Goodwill, and I go every once in a while to make some money as well. And that's how it all got started.
    About last month or so I went to the Goodwill closest to my house. Before we got to checking out, we looked at the jewelry. As we were looking at the jewelry I kept getting in the way of this worker. I got in his way like 5 times. On the 2nd or 3rd time I noticed how extremely good looking he was. Like, he was probably the most good looking guy I had ever seen. We made eye contact just about every time I got in his way.
    The next time I go I don't get to see him as much. Actually, I only saw his hair in the aisle opposite of me. But I found an elephant stuffed animal that I thought would be worth money, so that gave me an excuse to go the next week, even if it wasn't half-price day.
    The next week I walk in, and the first person I see is him. I guess he saw me too because he did one of those tip-toe-look-forward things. Then he disappeared into the back.
    The next time I get to go to that Goodwill is the grand re-opening. They literally moved across the street from their original location. It was a Friday morning and he wasn't there, but there were free chips and drinks so it was still good. They had said that they were bringing stuff out all weekend, so I had yet another excuse to go on a non-half-price day. So I walk inside, look up, and you could guess who was right there, maintaining eye contact with me. That same day I saw him a ton of other times, and I think there might have been a smile once.
    Now we're at today. I went to Goodwill a few hours ago, just so I could see him. And this time there was hardly anything. He kind of tilted his down and looked at me, but that was all.
    I'm going again tomorrow AND Saturday. (I managed to find an excuse for tomorrow) I know he's going to be there at least Saturday, and I'm pretty sure later in the day tomorrow. I want to talk to him sooo bad, but I seriously just can't. My crushes are always strangers, and they always end up going out with someone. But I'm so obsessed with him for some reason. I want to know whether or not he likes me too, but I don't want to be rejected. Advice? I'm so lost right now.

Instead of worrying about if this guy likes you too, just go ask him out. It's not a tricky thing to do. It is a lot easier asking out a stranger than someone you know personally. Just next time you make eye contact ask him if he's got a girlfriend. If he says yes all you have to do is say okay and walk away. If he says no, youre in business.

Pick up a big ass bra and ask him if he thinks it will fit you, get a conversation going. lol
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion