+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: are breasts supposed to get bigger after stimulation?

are breasts supposed to get bigger after stimulation?

My gf claims that her assets have been getting bigger and more difficult to fit into her bra because of me sucking on them. Does long term sucking cause this to happen? Just to add, we're both in our 20's so I think puberty is not an issue...
    Make more than just a donation: Volunteer your PC's idle time to fight against cancer! For more, please visit: www.grid.org or ask me how to join my cancer crunching team!

Some photos might help us make a determination on the matter.
    Speak less. Say more.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahaha photos... however, i don't think that her breasts would ever enlaarge, even if 100 people were to suck on them all at once. wow there is a thought for an orgy fest huh?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

hah, i will disregard the somewhat crude comments. =P

Anyhow, I was guessing that causing her "excitement" messes with hormone levels to increase their size.... any physiologists here? or women?
    Make more than just a donation: Volunteer your PC's idle time to fight against cancer! For more, please visit: www.grid.org or ask me how to join my cancer crunching team!

Did she recently go onto (or off) the pill?

That will cause swelling because of the various hormones in the pill.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Could be temporary engorgement from being excited, too, Singularity. I don't think they work like muscles. Repeated stimulation shouldn't increase their size, I wouldn't think. I'm gonna look it up.
    Speak less. Say more.

Found this at [url]http://www.themarriagebed.com/pages/biology/female/female-arousalsigns.shtml[/url]

"AROUSAL - Blood begins to move to various parts of the body. The breasts begin to enlarge and nipples may become erect. The outer labia lay flat and the inner labia begin to swell and darken in color. The clitoris swells and becomes more sensitive. The vagina begins to lubricate, and the uterus starts to move up and away from the vagina. Note, it was previously believed that the uterus doubled in size during arousal; in fact, it does not change size, but simply moves up into the body."

What that says to me is that her breasts may enlarge slightly if she's aroused. Kinda like the swell us guys get when we thnk about banging.
    Speak less. Say more.

There is erictile (sic) tissue in the nipples. Maybe your GF has a LOT of it in her breasts.

I have seen a few puffy nipples that -when aroused- actually hurt the girl because it places pressure on her tits when wearing a bra. But this girl was a strange one to begin with. LOL

Mick
    *MaJiK*

Note, it was previously believed that the uterus doubled in size during arousal; in fact, it does not change size, but simply moves up into the body.
    Is that similar to a fellas balls moving up too? For protection of the delicates etc.
    *MaJiK*

ah, interesting.... might be arrousal. Actually, no pills so we can rule that out. She said last night she had an itch on her breast and when she put her hand on it, it got bigger... i guess it's arrousal. =D

Yeah. I see that shit-eatin' grin, Singularity. Go on. Be proud. You turn her on.
    Speak less. Say more.

First rule of the internet - Any hack can put up a web page and claim they know Jesus - but it doesn't necessarily make it so.

2nd of all - Her scratching the hives off of her tits would not make them increase in size. If her breasts are "enlarging" during sex or being sucked on, I seriously doubt that they size they would go up would be that visually noticable.

If this were the case, every flat chested broad with masquito bites out there would walk around with a plunger attatched to her chest by now.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

AAAhhahahahahaaa! You boys are too funny! This thread is the best laugh I've had all day! Carry on...

Ok, I really like what whaywardj said.

It is well documented that arousal makes breasts swell slightly (the key word here being "slightly" ) No woman has ever increased her cup size by being horny. It that were true, my college roomate's girlfriend would have hooters the size of Manhattan. (Jesus, those two NEVER let up!)

Are we SURE puberty hasn't ended for this girl yet? Puberty CAN last well into one's twenty's.

Here's a scary thought: Swelling breasts can be brought on by PREGNANCY!!

How fast can you get a HPT?

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Yeah. I see that shit-eatin' grin, Singularity. Go on. Be proud. You turn her on.
    lol, i like that. As for the pregnancy thing, I don't think so. We do a lot of making out and sucking on each other but none of that insertion stuff. They're not noticably bigger, but she claims her bra is feeling a bit tighter.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast