+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Women with kinky tendencies

Women with kinky tendencies

I find a lot of the women I've dated and been intimate with have kinky tendencies. I'm a bit of a sadist myself. Nothing extreme but I've always had these tendencies.

These women in their daily lives are very disciplined, intelligent, analytical and precise. Their lives are like clockwork. They are also very confident. They feel they are in full control and through hard work and discipline, they will get what they want. Usually they're very successful career-wise.

It is these women I find who actually want/need most a bit of domination intimately. An ex-girlfriend of mine, friends would say how she's bossy and one of them even said she was "sort of a bitch." But they have no idea that in the sack, I'm the one dominating her haha I was surprised to learn she reacted well to my hints at dominating. When I went a bit further, she would whisper to me that she wants to "lose all control."

It seems these type of women need to escape from their clockwork and heavily-regimented daily life now and then and what better escape is there through romance/sex?

The girl I'm dating now. We have yet to be intimate but I have a feeling (given my dating history) that she may be open to kinky stuff as well

Thoughts/comments welcome.

I can't say I disagree - i've been with a fair share and in my experience the only time all they want is vanilla sex is if they think that's what YOU want and they are passive... most of the time they like a man who will take control and often time try new things.

what question are you asking? if you like kink and she does, what would the problem be? experiment together and test each others boundaries. ask what is the kinkiest thing she has ever done, and then share yours back.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I find that older women, age 30+, are more sexually confident and more into kinky things.

You'd be surprised how many male executives also are subs in the bedroom. They just get exhausted taking charge all the time. (Source: a sex therapist I talked to.)
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I dabbled in kink with one particular partner (generally not interested though). I am an egalitarian/feminist in everyday life and really dislike dominant behavior in everyday life, and that particular partner was the same. That was the reason that we could trust each other and let go in the bedroom, the knowledge that in life outside of the bedroom he will respect my boundaries and not try to dominate me, that by letting go I will not loose respect for myself.
    I think there is something more trustworthy about people who openly admit they like dominance in private, people who don't admit it will do it underhandedly in other aspects of life which feels much more manipulative.