+ Follow This Topic

Thread: very sensitive clitoris

very sensitive clitoris

Hi everyone.. I wanted your help/insights about me having a very sensitive clit...

It usually take me very easy to reached O and cum during making love with my boyfriend. I am worried coz after that, my clit is very sensitive and I dont want him to kiss me down there. And if he is still inside me and keep on thrusting after I cum, I am not already excited. I feel bad coz I want him to cumm also.. I am worried coz I usually cumm very easily but my boyfriend takes him long to do it and I am already tired before he cums.. What should I do? I feel bad coz I cannot make him cumm with me as often as I want.. He said it is ok with him, he wants me to be satisfied. But I want him to be satisfied and cum too. Please help.... Thank you.

lalalita Guest
    Avoid clit stimulation. There are lots of positions where you clit won't be stimulated, and he will be able to get close to orgasm and *then* start stimulating your clit so you can both cum together.

It usually take me very easy to reached O and cum during making love with my boyfriend.
    That must be pretty hard to do (make love with your boyfriend) since you're in two different countries (or so you say in your other thread) and you haven't seen him in god knows how long.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

If his continued thrusting after you orgasm really bothers you, tell him what is going on and that you love him, and want him to be satisfied, but you need a 10 minute break. So, do something else for 10 minutes. Maybe give him oral.

Don't just say "I need to rest 10 minutes", explain why you need to rest.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Maybe change positions after you cum. Doggy avoids clit stimulation. Or if your on top you can control the pace. I think if you take a 1-2 min break, your clit should be able to take some more
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    That must be pretty hard to do (make love with your boyfriend) since you're in two different countries (or so you say in your other thread) and you haven't seen him in god knows how long.
    Hi Wakeup.. we met last year.. And I just made him cum once. i felt bad. i wanna make sure that i could be able to make him cum with me the next time we meet.

It's all about mutual pleasures... and little sacrifices. As long as youre not 'suffering' after you've had your orgasm then let him do his thing... But speak to him about it - it's so important. Maybe he loves the fact that he can make you come first. And try to learn how to come together too. Sex and orgasms doesnt have to be the same. Variety is the spice of life!

Was you a virgin before him?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will