+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: He likes big boobies! :/ PLEASE OPINIONS AND ADVICES

He likes big boobies! :/ PLEASE OPINIONS AND ADVICES

Sometimes to me this sounds like an early teenager problem! But it really started to bother me.
    I have smaller boobs, they are there, but let's just say that they are not my biggest quality.
    When I was younger and got into puberty I had some complexes about their size, but when I got my first boyfriend and we had sex, it was gone. He was great, and explained that he loves them and they are perfect. I had other BFs after him, and it was the same.
    I understood it like this: there are some men that really like big boobs, and some that just don't care, and so those who like big ones will find a girl that has them, others will be happy with me.

I am in a new relationship now, few months, still nothing serious but the guy is great, likes me and wants to get serious.
    The problem is, he looooves boobs, and big boobs. I heard him say it with his friends, I see him looking at girls with big boobs, when we talk about some girl and how she looks, if she has bigger boobs he will say that she looks great, even if she is fatter or something. (I don't have nothing against those girls, don't get me wrong).
    I am not that type. Although I am not skinny, I have a bigger ass, good body, nice face... but I have small or smaller boobs. (I always thought smaller... but now that I see the size he likes, mine are miniature )

Ok, I don't blame him. But WHY is he with me?! And he is so good, so nice, says he loves me, he wants me, so it's not something short to loose time, he had just a few girls before me and is very nice guy, wants a relationship, talks about marriage and so on.

BUT it bothers me, sometimes I don't care, I don't think about it, I enjoy spending time together, enjoy sex, enjoy him... but in just one second it can all turn around, if a girl walks by with big boobs (I instantly see her because now I have an obsession) ...and if he looks at her I'm flipped, I just fall into some sort of depression, my mood changes and I can't relax, I start to be grumpy and rude. (But I try to hide it in front of him)

I can't talk to him, maybe one day when we are much closer (if we get to be)... but now I just feel like I will look stupid and look like I have complexes and low self esteem. But I really don't, It's his behavior and his preferences that make me think I am not good enough FOR HIM... and think that there are so many men that would like me just the way I am.
    What if we end up in a long term relationship, will I spend it worrying if he is looking at someone else, does he miss big boobs...

We talked a few times something about looking at other women, maybe mentioned boobs in some conversations... and few times he did say that he doesn't care and he loves the way I look...
    But before we started dating we were friends and I remember the way he talked then, I see the way he looks at those girls... so I know it is true.

I really don't know what I want to hear, but if someone has some words of advice or just an opinion I would appreciate it.

Thank you!!

From a male point of view, nice boobs is just a bonus! I can see where you are coming from, one of my ex's had very small boobs but that really didn't bother me as I thought they were lovely. She also had a complex about them and was considering surgery.

Just to flip the coin on it's head. I am sure you like men who are well endowed, work out and have amazing figures like a six pac, pecs etc... It's a nice to have but it's a 'bonus'. I hope I am making sense... He is clearly attracted to you and like you say, if it was that big an issue to him, then he wouldn't be dating you.

He wouldn't be with you if he weren't very attracted to you... so I don't think you should worry. I'm sure he has a feature or even a few features that don't correspond to your ideal man appearance-wise, yet you are still very attracted to him, right? It's the same thing for him - for everyone really. If the size of your boobs isn't a problem for him, why should it be a problem for you (since you were OK with it before being in a relationship with him)?

Anyway just a note: there are men who like bigger boobs, men who prefer average-sized boobs, and men who prefer smaller boobs. I do think that of all three categories, pretty much everyone of them wouldn't mind dating a girl with boobs of a different size from their preferred one, if they are attracted to her. It's kind of like, I have a strong preference for dark-haired men, but if I were attracted to a blond guy, I would be perfectly happy to date him no matter the fact that the color of his hair doesn't correspond to my ideal.
    Last edited by searock; 27-08-13 at 02:29 AM.

Pretty much what searock said...

I prefer larger breasts, but I've dated women with none. If I like the person, it means more to me than a pair of boobs... and theres plenty more than just boobs to be attracted to.

LifeInFlux, did you like those women's (the ones you dated) boobs? I mean did you like to play with them, were you turned on by them and so on?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    LifeInFlux, did you like those women's (the ones you dated) boobs? I mean did you like to play with them, were you turned on by them and so on?
    Well, in the case of one of them, there wasn't much to play with, but I still did as she seemed to enjoy it. I wouldn't say that I was particularly turned on specifically by them, but I was still attracted to her immensely and her breast size didn't change that.

Heh, of course she enjoyed it, just because they're small doesn't mean they don't have all the nerve endings you would find on bigger ones. Thanks for your answer :-).

I have always been more inclined to like the shape of the boob more than the size. I particularly like big boobs, but when you get past a D cup I tend to lose interest because the boobs are generally only big because the girl is too. I may sound shallow here but I have always said "there is a difference between girls with big boobs, and big girls with boobs". Guys will always notice other women and their boobs and there is nothing wrong with that. its simply human nature. As much of an enormous boob fan as I am I am smart enough to know that they are just the icing on the cake but really good cake does not need icing. My wife has what I consider perfect boobs but it does not stop me from looking.

Don't feel insecure about your boobs and don't go thinking about changing anything. I'm sure your man appreciates what you offer.

I like big boobs too. Wifey doesn't have 'em. So what? He needs to grow the F up.

Thank you everyone for your answers.
    I understand all men like boobs, especially the good looking ones, even I like them, but I prefer a girl who looks good in general and has average breasts, than a fatter girl (nothing against them, it's just how I would like to look like and the type of women I like) but sometimes it seems he likes something different.

The only good thing is that he is really good in bed, he cares and he seems to have fun even with my boobies so I don't feel neglected in that way...
    It's more psychological, in a form of "will he eventually feel the need to get what he likes" and "will I always be afraid of that girls"....

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
    The only good thing is that he is really good in bed, he cares and he seems to have fun even with my boobies so I don't feel neglected in that way...
    It's more psychological, in a form of "will he eventually feel the need to get what he likes" and "will I always be afraid of that girls"....
    Hun, he likes your boobs, he already has what he likes. You shouldn't be afraid of other girls just because he's attracted to them - I'm sure you're attracted to other guys too, does that mean you want to cheat on him, or will want to cheat on him in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
    Sometimes to me this sounds like an early teenager problem! But it really started to bother me.
    I have smaller boobs, they are there, but let's just say that they are not my biggest quality.
    When I was younger and got into puberty I had some complexes about their size, but when I got my first boyfriend and we had sex, it was gone. He was great, and explained that he loves them and they are perfect. I had other BFs after him, and it was the same.
    I understood it like this: there are some men that really like big boobs, and some that just don't care, and so those who like big ones will find a girl that has them, others will be happy with me.

I am in a new relationship now, few months, still nothing serious but the guy is great, likes me and wants to get serious.
    The problem is, he looooves boobs, and big boobs. I heard him say it with his friends, I see him looking at girls with big boobs, when we talk about some girl and how she looks, if she has bigger boobs he will say that she looks great, even if she is fatter or something. (I don't have nothing against those girls, don't get me wrong).
    I am not that type. Although I am not skinny, I have a bigger ass, good body, nice face... but I have small or smaller boobs. (I always thought smaller... but now that I see the size he likes, mine are miniature )

Ok, I don't blame him. But WHY is he with me?! And he is so good, so nice, says he loves me, he wants me, so it's not something short to loose time, he had just a few girls before me and is very nice guy, wants a relationship, talks about marriage and so on.

BUT it bothers me, sometimes I don't care, I don't think about it, I enjoy spending time together, enjoy sex, enjoy him... but in just one second it can all turn around, if a girl walks by with big boobs (I instantly see her because now I have an obsession) ...and if he looks at her I'm flipped, I just fall into some sort of depression, my mood changes and I can't relax, I start to be grumpy and rude. (But I try to hide it in front of him)

I can't talk to him, maybe one day when we are much closer (if we get to be)... but now I just feel like I will look stupid and look like I have complexes and low self esteem. But I really don't, It's his behavior and his preferences that make me think I am not good enough FOR HIM... and think that there are so many men that would like me just the way I am.
    What if we end up in a long term relationship, will I spend it worrying if he is looking at someone else, does he miss big boobs...

We talked a few times something about looking at other women, maybe mentioned boobs in some conversations... and few times he did say that he doesn't care and he loves the way I look...
    But before we started dating we were friends and I remember the way he talked then, I see the way he looks at those girls... so I know it is true.

I really don't know what I want to hear, but if someone has some words of advice or just an opinion I would appreciate it.

Thank you!!
    Some guys just like large breast that is all.....just because they like large breasts, doesn't mean that is all they are attracted to. There is no stopping guys from looking at or commenting about other women....it's what they do, and it's part of how guys bond with each other. Guys are going to look no matter how good looking or perfect their GF is. Guys like variety.
    Last edited by smackie9; 27-08-13 at 05:29 AM.

Just remember there is nothing wrong with you checking out another guy with spectacular abs.

I'm going to 'ditto' what everyone else said about his attraction to your size.

But I'll also add that his frequent comments and leering at girls who do have big boobs is crass and insensitive. It's one thing to take a discreet look, but it's another thing altogether to be so obvious in front of you.

I suggest you tell him to keep those comment for when he's out with the boys....but let him know that you'd appreciate some manners.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Most women have something they are self-conscious about. Heck, even some guys do. In the grand scheme of things, I would say boobs are about 5% of the total attractiveness of a woman. Yes, they are fun to play with and look at. But that's it. The real action takes place below the belt, and most guys realize this. I don't think any guy would pass over an otherwise willing female just because she has small boobs. That would be making a mountain out of molehill. (Or should I say mountains out of molehills).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast