+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: He likes big boobies! :/ PLEASE OPINIONS AND ADVICES

Unless he is putting you down and making you feel bad intentionally about your smaller boobs, or hurting you by saying he wishes you had bigger boobs, you have absolutely nothing to worry about or be upset about.

Take this from someone in the same position. My boyfriend is fantastic, is affectionate, tells me I'm beautiful, etc. He is dedicated and wants to be with me... But guess what? He likes big boobed, in shape blondes. I'm a small boobed girl with black hair and enough tummy for a person to reach out and get a handful. And it isn't as though he couldn't get his 'physical ideal' because he is a great guy, very attractive, in shape, etc. Despite that I'm basically the opposite of his 'ideal' doesn't change that he is with me for a reason, and part of it (though it isn't the only reason, of course) has to be that he thinks I'm attractive since this is required for sexual chemistry.

So the same applies for you. Your boyfriend is with you for a reason. Just because big boobs is part of his ideal perfect woman fantasy, doesn't mean he cares about you any less or is any less attracted to you. He wouldn't be your boyfriend if he didn't like both your personality and appearance. Think about your boyfriend? Is he 100% everything you like physically? Even if you think he is attractive, it is unlikely that he perfectly matches the physical ideal you have in your head of what your perfect man would look like. Be honest here. So he is in the same position as you!

Oh, and in regards to him looking at other girls... All guys look at girls, whether they are in a relationship or not. They're human beings; they have eyes and sex drives. They'll stop looking when they're dead. It isn't a bad thing; I'm sure you look and take note of other attractive guys that aren't your boyfriend! there isn't anything wrong with that; its healthy. Now, if he approaches other girls, that is another issue, but there is nothing wrong with looking. Being in a relationship doesn't make every other person in the world ugly. Just relax and let him look!

guys like to look at breasts, you have to accept that, doesn't mean we want that in you, just thinking to ourselves that they are huge.
    I prefer someone with a nice personality that can hold a conversation with me and have interesting things to add.
    I am more of an bum person, and she just has to be decent looking, as I exercise quite a bit now and deserve it.
    She should be active enough to enjoy physical activities outdoors and indoors, so that we aren't mainly sitting.
    I've never looked into breasts, if I should peruse someone or not, they aren't a priority over everything as that is how she developed and I fine the way she is.

obviously big boobs isn't the 1st thing on his list when he looks for a good match and partner, you must have what eh looks for most or he wouldn't be with you. so what if he likes looking at boobs, if he wanted only that he'd be with some double d girl, not you. your insecurity over this will kill the relationship not the fact he likes big tits.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

haha.. indeed guys are guys!! first thing they look at are boobs??? really nth else captured your attn first?

Thank you all, really!! I like the fact that all of you agree in some important things... for eg. that he chose me and he wants to be with me, so he must like me.

I hated the fact that all of a sudden I became insecure and I am usually not like that, also, It is my problem, in my head, I created an obsession, I realized today I even look at other women when I'm alone and you can guess what I look at firs... I am going crazy! LOL
    I hope I can overpass that, somehow.... I don't want to feel like that because of no one, especially not the man I love.

And someone said here... he is a little guilty because he should try to hide it, not to shove it in my face and look at other women on purpose (as he does!!) ... But I blame it on his self esteem because I think he tries to show me that I am not perfect and he is scared that he is not good enough for me.

Although he is very good looking, has great body so I can't really relate to watching other men, as there are very few ones I see better than him... I thought about how men have complexes abut the size of their penis... but it's not the same. I never know what other guys have in their pants and while I am with him, I can look at him like he is the biggest in the world... but how can he forget abut it when everyday there's a girl shoving her half-out boobies around! KEEP 'EM IN YOUR SHIRT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! lol

Ok, I'll try to take all this as it is my problem, my issue I have to work on... I hope I can relax a little and it will stop bothering me soon!

We guys actually have complexes with our arm size. Girls like them big. I think guy deserves girl with so big boobs as big as his biceps.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Just wait till they allow women to go topless in public......he will have a heyday lol.

Anyways, how about not putting him up on a pedestal.....maybe if he felt a little distance from you it might take his confidence away a bit and worry about losing you. If you make him feel he has nothing to worry about, this behavior will continue.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    We guys actually have complexes with our arm size. Girls like them big. I think guy deserves girl with so big boobs as big as his biceps.
    He is an athlete so he has a fairly big biceps!

If he would like you he would like you with any size of breasts. You know that. As much as I understand you know exhother longer than one day so its not about one night stand. So looks dont matter that much. Sometimes I met girls with small breasts and low confidence but I start talk with them and they prove to be inteligent. I like that, when theres more than meets the eye. Its like pleasant surprise.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

just remember, big boobs can hurt, imagine being stuck in the middle.
    some girls flaunt their breastisis around, but they have nothing else to show to others.

things I will look at first : face, walk around to see bum (if able ), small talk them to feel their personality and crack a joke about something random, to see if they have a sense of humour. At times talk about what brings them here and the weather comment (I know it's obvious, but it works)
    Boobs is the last thing on my mind, It depends if I can stand that person, then maybe I'll dig in.

If I was a guy, I'd prefer boobs with great shape and firmness, not big balloons that sag thanks to gravity. Overly big breasts loose their shape eventually - they start going south and that, to me, is far less attractive than a smaller pair that can hold themselves up. A friend of mine is an F cup - she's thin so with clothes on, she looks great. Once the bra comes off, they drop big time because they're that heavy.

I'm the same with guys - if a guy has massive muscles, I think it starts to look bulky and deformed...compare that with a lean, fit guy with nice muscle tone, which I think is 1000 times sexier.

he likes you for YOU. be thankful for that. your breast size is not going to be a deal breaker and if it is, then he's shallow and you don't want to be with someone like that.

besides, big boobs aren't all they're hyped up to be. at some point, gravity takes over... just be thankful and stop over-analyzing

Why do you girls date douches? Tell him to STFU. If he keeps doing it after too many warnings, you should be dumping his ass.

^ lmao, i bet she finds him hot, or sexy or a bad boy or something like that. Some guys prefer blondes but still date brunettes, ya know. Still an attraction regardless of your breast size.
    If it bugs ya, like smackie said -- date dump him and find someone new. I find it odd when peeps in relationships cannot communicate with each other but can make a forum account and discuss it.
    Either you live with it, or you don't, you probably won't change how he is.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    . I find it odd when peeps in relationships cannot communicate with each other but can make a forum account and discuss it.
    Either you live with it, or you don't, you probably won't change how he is.
    It's on the Internet, so it must be true.
    She is afraid of mentioning it, because she might lose him.
    She's a coward, and doesn't have the balls (technically doesn't) to make the move necessary.
    Why keep trying to fix someone, time after time, when there lots of other guys, that will treat you right.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast