+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A quicky!

peshkunta Guest

A quicky!

Let's say you have a friend that recently went to the movies. As he comes in, he notices two girls and an older woman (looked like their mother) walk by. He sits at a table (there is a place to sit and eat inside the cinema before you go to see the movie). After a little while, the girls and the woman come and sit at a table in his view. After about 15 minutes, the two girls come to him and say, "The lady that's with us wants to know what nationality you are, because your proportions look almost unreal!" After he tells them the contry he is from, they ask him if he has any other nationality in him, and he sais that he has some Greek blood (great grandfathers, mothers were Greek). Then they ask him more questions and after that say, "We didn't mean to bother you, but we had to talk to you, because you look unreal!"

What did they mean by that? What did they mean by "proportions?"

Proportions on a guy? Hmmm. Are you really tall or have really long arms or something really unique about you? I've never heard anyone talk about a guys "proportions" before. Very odd.
    Heit ist mein taug.

peshkunta Guest
    No, he is average height. He does have long legs but he also has I would say a unique face.

At first I thought they were talking about his face, because they asked him what nationality he is and one notices ones nationality by their face, but then I thought it might be his body because "proportions" would probably refer more to the body than the face.

Unreal? I don't particularly like that. The person looks different from them or other people they've seen so he's unreal? Seems pretty close-minded to me and ignorent. I would tell the guy not to even give it a second thought.

peshkunta Guest
    I would like to know what they meant, though.