+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Struggling to open up and put myself out there

Struggling to open up and put myself out there

Hi there, I'm 23 years of age & really struggling relationship wise, I was in an on off relationship since the age of 14 until 21, I finally got to the point of were finished i'm done and headed of to Australia only to give it all up after three weeks for him only to find out he was cheating on me the hole time, anyway it's nearly two years later & that relationship is still haunting me to this day i never did & will get closure on that situation & i know that's my biggest struggle cause I feel i still haven't let go let alone move on where as he has. I'm absolutely terrified of been hurt like that again it litrally broke me into pieces. it's been nearly a year since i kissed a guy let alone anything else, i watch my friends around me who have just got out of messy relationships them selfs & there able to just throw them selfs back out there again i envy them so much, I think every girl just wants to be loved but i feel like my head is so screwed up that I'm asking myself what guy would want to settle with me, I over think absolutely everything & struggle to talk about my feelings i just want my mind to stop working over time & to just be happy,

Don't force yourself into anything you aren't comfortable with. Let yourself heal naturally. When you're ready you'll know it.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars