+ Follow This Topic

Thread: looks like i was not good enough for her?

looks like i was not good enough for her?

cliffs:
    - was dating a girl (22) for over a month (she was the one who initiated things and was very attracted to me)
    - everything was going so well for 3 weeks
    - then she became distant and moody - told me from nowhere that she wanted be alone
    - never had sex with her (makeouts, kissing, holding hands) even tho she made some subtle signs she wants to...
    - i found out she is not over her ex, called her our, she admitted, she told me she tried to fall in love with me but didnt and doesnt want me anymore
    - i went NC for 2 months but she contacted me everytime she saw me at a party via FB (last time she apologized for hurting my feelings, told me she felt really nice when we were together, that my girlfriend will be a lucky girl and that her thinking about ex was stupid (apparently he didt respond to her texts/doesnt want her anymore), i thought she wanted a 2nd chance so i invited her on a drink - we even made out at the end of the date, but she flaked/had excuses after i suggested another date after few days - she told me she havent had time so she rescheduled it on next week, but next week i never heard from her). I figured out she is not as interested as i thought she was, but i still dont understand why she hasnt left me alone after break up.
    - few days after that i met her drunk girl-friend in the pub and she told me, that it was my fault, that i should never called her out on her ex-that it was off-turn, should got her what she needed (sex) and if i was the right one/better then ex, she would forget her ex and I was not 'good enough' apparently so she ditched me. I admit, i was very straight forward and wanted to make things clear, but i really dont want to fall in love with someone who is not willing to do the same/loves someone else. I was very understanding and even gave her 2 weeks time to consider everything (she went abroad).
    I feel like shit. I liked that girl and know she has ex issues but i cant get rid of a feeling that i screwed up somewhere...? I already deleted her number back then and now i even blocked her on FB. Her friend also told me, that now she is seeing someone already - thats when i decided i had enough.

Im not in love with her but i cant get a closure...

I m not thinking straight anymore? What do you thing bout this situation as as objective person.

She wasn't good enough for you is how I see it

Well, perhaps you could have handled things differently, but it wouldn't change the reality of her not being that into you.

your still young, so learn from this, and find someone that appreciates you, and wont
    be thinking of going back to their ex, when they have something already started with you.

Girls don't know what they want, and think that person can be fixed, there's a
    reason you two broke up, stop repeating the same mistake, and move on.

Why can't u get over a girl u don't even love? Get yourself a hobby.