+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help advice needed!

Help advice needed!

Hi

I wanted some advice on what to do. I was with my ex girlfriend for 3 years and in that time I only saw her around 12-15 times. its been a year since I even saw her or met her. Her personality and mine always clashed.

I met her when I was unemployed and I was trying to get back into work. After our 2nd meeting i told her that it would not work because we are quite different people. She didn't seem to understand that and always started to cry. She lied to me about her smoking and drinking habits and I was very uncomfortable with her as she wanted me to also start drinking and smoking with her.

Anyway as time went by she started mentally abusing me and my family she made up disgusting thoughts about my sister and also my mother. The only people she ever respected was her 2 brothers and her sister and brother in law that's it. Her behavior got very strange and as I found work and was working she would keep on calling and texting me and if I didn't pick up then she would shout and swear at me for no reason at all. My salary was not good and I was barely making enough money to feed myself, when I got paid she always turned up and I had to take her out and spend the very little money I had because if I didn't then she would shout and swear at me. This carried on for around 3 years and I got into debt because of her. I haven't seen her and I do not speak to her at all but now she texts me asking for money for some reason? I paid for her when we where going out and now shes trying to bully me into paying her some bogus money. Unfortunately for her i'm never going to give her any of my money again.

I don't owe her anything as she never showed me any compassion, it seems like she was only in my life to take from me as she never gave anything to me.

I want to clear my head of her as i'm want to start a life with some else, and want to know what I had done wrong in my previous relationship.

The only thing "wrong" you did was not walking away sooner. You stayed with this b**ch for 3 freaking years! Look up co-dependency. You should have ran from her very early on. Dont make the same mistakes again. Set your standards high and dont settle for any crap
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".