+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How or If Should I tell her?

How or If Should I tell her?

I know this girl and have for as long as I remember, and some back before that. We don't see each other too often,
    so I really need to make one meeting count, and I can't arrange special meetings or dates or anything like that.
    I am a high school Freshman, and She a Senior. I like her, and I don't know if she likes me. I think I have some clues...
    1. On the drive home from when I was doing some yard work for her Dad, Her Mom driving, Her in the Backseat, me in the front:
    Her Mom (pointing to small house in a field): "Hey, there's a nice little house Ya'll could move into."
    My first thought: *Yeah you're right*
    My second thought: "Did she just say and mean what I think she did?*
    2. I asked her who She was going to prom with and She says, smiling, "I don't know, There's this one guy at chuch I'm thinking about asking if he will take me."

So those are the clues, and her birthday is coming up soon, but I'm not sure when.

What do I do?
    Last edited by ninetoe1024; 03-09-13 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Grammatical Error

ask her to prom
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Wow. Not exactly in the realm of working, so I think. It may work, the only thing I have against that, is, the fact that I, at heart
    (and also the rest of me), am a redneck. I will not deny the fact that I will do everything I can, 99.9% of the time, to NOT wear
    a suit. Also, She is a senior, and, I'm still a freshman. I also don't have a car or driver's license, so She would have to pick ME up.
    Not exactly the tradition, and I'm not 100% sure It would clear Mom + Dad (hers and mine). I'm almost certain my Mom would say
    "No, She's three and a half years older then you, and you're too young for that anyways."
    and Dad, I'm not too sure. As for Her M+D, I have slightly less than no idea. Not that I wouldn't enjoy taking her to prom, but,
    to tell the truth, I can NOT dance, not even the Harlem Shake. The only style of dance I can do is the breakdance, maybe.
    I really need something I can do to SHOW love, not tell. In this way, I might be able to prime her for the verbal expression?
    Or should I just forget about it, because I also have fears that when She goes to college, she will meet someone else and forget
    me altogether, If she even gave me a second thought in the first place. If this happened, I don't know what I would do. How
    do I tell if she has even a remote liking for me? How should I find out? This is one area of life I am definitely NOT fluent in.
    Help?
    No one is perfect, then again, in the 20th Century, no one thought space travel was real, so why not try.