+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When you

When you

When you nut in side a girl do they feel it and or does it feel good or bad or does she not feel anything at all.

What do you mean by "nut"?

If you mean the one also refered as "Screw ", from what i heard from my girl - it feels very good

I mean cum

you probably want to avoid that as much as possible...

unplanned pregnency sucks.

Yes it does feel extremely good, to both...but as ulf said...You REALLY wanna avoid that unless you want to have kids.

Even with birth control, it's a bit risky. They also have "after morning" pills for those things..but still...the risk is too big.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

please do humanity a favor and don't "nut" inside anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    please do humanity a favor and don't "nut" inside anyone.
    ---i agree with this post---
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

It feels good for me, and aparently it feels good for my GF.

We lay there afterwards and I do "pushups" with my penis, she says it feels wierd. LOL
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If thats happening Im usually freaking out! No unplanned pregnancies for me....thank you very much.

Girl can't feel it when you ejaculate into her vagina, and if they say they do, they are lying. Afterwards, though, it feels slimy and gross when it starts to slide out. (blah!) I agree with Misombra: wear a condom unless you are attempting to get her pregnant.

shh, you're very openionated and pushy with it! Just cuz you've had one too many shlongs rammed in there in your days causing it to lose sensation, doesn't mean every other woman is the same. Can't just say "they are lying"!! I've seen plenty of women in other threads say they do definately feel it. The area inside the vagina does definately have feeling, otherwise why does sex feel good? yes yes, most of the nerve endings are in the first inch or so.... but still, there's definately nerve ending deeper in too. If someone came on, ohhhhhh lets seeeeeeee, emmmmmm, the heel of your foot, you're telling me you wouldn't feel it? The inside of your vagina has less nerve ending on the inside than the hell of your foot?

PS. I'm was only joking with the whole "you've had one too many shlongs rammed in there" bit, I've read your posts before and you're a very sensible woman, but don't be pushy with your opinion Cuz in the end opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one.

yes everybody has their opinions, but yours is wrong.

it can make a mess, so i guess its not really worth it

Hey, Snippa - There are opinions, and then there are educated opinions. Aren't you male? Because when you grow a vagina and then have sex with a man, your "opinion" will be taken more seriously.

Please note that NOT A SINGLE WOMAN has posted saying that they can feel their man ejaculate. They might know that he has because of other factors (shrinking penis, more slippery, sudden emphatic thrust, etc.) but I have never heard of a woman that can actually feel it squirt if it (the penis) is all the way in. She may exist, but I've never heard of it. Sorry if this ruins your fantasy.

Jackass.

Oh, yeah, no offense about the "jackass" part.
    Last edited by shh!; 17-08-05 at 04:24 AM.

Agree with shh!

(and misombra of course.)
    "Ogres are like onions."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast