+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she just crazy or what?

Is she just crazy or what?

Hi all. I have a bit of a problem and I don't really know where else to ask. I'm hoping someone here can give me some answers.

There's a girl I like who I've been working with for some time. When she started, things were pretty good, but lately things've been getting a little tiring. Before I go on, be warned that I have a habit of picking girls who suddenly become emotionally unattractive as soon as I start getting any semi-serious thoughts about them. It just seems to happen a lot.

Anyway, last week she started trying to get me together with another girl, which was the first thing that was just plain odd. I quite like this other girl, but mostly as a friend really, and more importantly than that, she has a boyfriend as it is. However, whenever I point this out to Girl A, she avoids that fact. This is just plain upsetting, really, and if I had any brains this would be the first sign that persuing Girl A would be a bad move.

Since this started, she's also been fairly argumentative and scarily obsessed with my romantic history (what shockingly little of it there is). Only today she started the embarrassing process of uncovering my sexual history (that bit didn't take long either). It is my opinion that girls shouldn't argue over stupid little things and then try to find out who you've slept with unless they have a personal reason to know - even if she does come from a family with whom I have a hisory of embarrassing questioning.

So what I want to know is, why the hell is she doing all this? Why's she trying to play matchmaker with a girl she knows I couldn't persue with any moral basis, and why is my private life suddenly her concern? And more importantly, at that, why is she bitching over little things all the time, so I can make her stop!? I'd like to believe it's all because she secretly likes me, which is a foolish wish considering how completely undatable she's being lately. But she's not into me anyway 'cos she wouldn't want me with another girl if she was. Besides which, I suspect she has a range of guys she's interested in and I'm not one of them. She spends a lot more time with other guys and certainly treats them better.

So, any explainations? And is there anything I can do about it other than back away slowly without breaking eye contact? All in all though, I'm fairly sure my best bet is to scratch her off my "girls I like" list as a bad choice in the first place. Is that a good idea?

Thanks in advance.

PS: I love the smilies on this site. They're cute.

Ooooo... I think somebody has a crush on you... Either that or she's just playing with you.

I cant see the problem...??? If she annoys you, walk away. Stop entertaining her.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

She sounds pretty crazy to me.

lilwing89 Guest
    maybe she is trying to see what kind of guy u really are.
    and the hooking u up with a girl was a test to see if you would raelly do it. if she does it again tell ehr you dont want another girl and you want her.