+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hinting a fwb relationship / party location too close?

hinting a fwb relationship / party location too close?

Im planning on renting a house with a pool/hot tub for the weekend, and having a halloween. Mainly because of the pool and well a place in case people wanna get lucky.. (some of us have roommates or live with parents still)

Heres my concern
    Im into this guy who i think is into me.. the house im planning on having the party at (officialy havent made reservations yet) is about a mile from his house.
    He's 29 and lives at home with his mama (he's Italian.. and from what I hear thats normal)
    Is that too close..(would he think its weird) or find it beneficial (in case things get a little frisky).
    I didnt even realize how close it was.. until i saw it on a map.. i just liked it was in a more unpopulated part of town and a mangroves on the other side of the canal..

whats the best way to pass a guy the message that "benefits" are available without coming across as a slut/easy type.
    his actions say he's interested, but somethings holding him back.
    he'd always try to get my attention by saying something goofy, and just seem to cross paths. I've caught him casually checking me out.. We dont work together, but in the same building..

and a creative way to slip my number..

if he wasnt interested and knew i liked him, he wouldnt make a point to cross paths right..

I'm 35..havent dated in awhile.. im open to dating, but wouldnt mind a casual fling right now..

hinting a fwb relationship / party location too close?

I'm afraid that no strings sex really is the domain of those who are easy. I don't think there's any way of not being viewed like that. In short, if it walks like a duck ...

If its important to appear discerning in who you sleep with, wait till you are in a relationship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - [URL=http://tapatalk.com/m/]now Free[/URL]
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

i don't get why it is considered weird if the rental house is near enough to his, it isn't next door so who cares.

can let him know during the party you are up for more, when kissing him, if he kisses back he is into you too.

ask for his number next time you see him and say it is because you want to text him details on a party, or whatever, not a lie. if i like someone i directly ask for their cell #, if they don't give it, is their choice and i don't ask again. no one gives someone their phone digits if not wanting them to call.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake