+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me out please

Help me out please

So there's this girl I really like we used to "talk" but stopped. I still find myself thinking about her like every day I doubt she thinks about me that much but whatever. We still keep in touch and what not its just not a daily thing like it used to be, she flirts with me through text and tells me that I should treat her special.I even changed the wallpaper on my phone to a picture of me and her because of my feelings for her. She recently went away to college so i went to say my goodbyes, we talked for a good 2 hours maybe and at the end of the night we hugged for what felt like forever, I really didn't want to let her go it was a pretty tight hug from her too. She'll text me first some of the times but I find myself almost always having to make first contact. Whenever we do text she would just randomly stop texting mid conversation. I know she gets the text b/c she likes my instagram pics and tweets. She said she wasn't going to forget about me in college and I hope she really means it. Do you think there's any chance she still has feelings for me?? And how should I handle it?

How far away did she go for college?

Please stop making duplicate threads.