+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why do women friends always like the same guy

Why do women friends always like the same guy

Why? I am currently dealing with this, I am friends with one girl meet her friend, so she shows interest then super snowball effect!! I feel like it isn't even about me anymore, it's like they just want to beat the other one in getting asked out first. It is actually a bad thing if a girl likes one of my bros, I totally sign off on her, why do women do this? My only guess is women have no clue what they want but if he is good for her then he must be worth something...

Loving your mass generalisation there! I can't say that I've ever experienced this.

As for a reason: it could be that they are similar type personalities and are attracted to similar types of men. Or that you're really hot and they are just attracted to your looks.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

No that's not normally the way women are. Maybe young girls but surely not grown ass women who are friends. It probably isn't about you at this point. Why not just move on from both of them and go find a different girl who knows her value and realizes she doesn't have to compete for a guy...unless of course you enjoy the attention.

This isn't the first time I have seen this behavior. Like Some women are only attracted to married men. I have seen it enough with women, and actually a few of my women friends admit it, taken guys are always a little more desirable. Maybe because of all the creepers, I don't know. Doesn't mean you try and hook up with the guy taken but it means something. I feel like you are not allowed to tell me the truth because all you women took a blood oath or something.

What the hell are you talking about? What oath?

Yes my bad, not ALL women but more than men. We actually have bro code that covers this...it's like rule number 1...haha

I just find women are smarter than men when comes to relationships. I think you all get together and share secret information and are not allow to let us men on. :-) the oath comment was a joke.

Women are better at reading signals, their intiation, plus being hit on, or
    getting attention from men, some of them it just comes naturally.

High School is a time, where they experiment, men just have to try harder, for them to accept you.

They all say they don't like playing games, but in the end, it kind of is, it's a tug of war, to see which is better at gathering the info that is presented to them, and how they handle it.

Confidence is built from being around the right people, and not worrying what others think,
    but knowing that it feels right to you, and that people should accept you for that.

When a guy is attractive, girls recognize that. Add in competition, girls will desire the guy even more. However, it can backfire. If as things progress, she realizes that her chance of getting that guy is low, she might give up and move on.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Good stuff, Its refreshing to here women come clean that they care and put in a lot effort to also find a mate. A lot of men think women have it easy when finding someone, However men still go crazy obsessing over finding a women a little to much IMO. They don't sell how to get a man "game" books to women...haha