+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is it time????

lilwing89 Guest

is it time????

ok everyone!
    its time for lilwing to lose his virginity!

well i think but i dont know.
    to have sex or not to have sex is the question!

ok a little story, gather around kids. ok well i live in south dakota, and im in love with an awesome girl there, but i am visiting ohio right now, because all my family and friends are here. i would really love to wait on losing my virginity, but i have that feeling that everyone gets, where you feel like you are never gonna get laid. and i am not going out with the girl i am in love with, whom i will call girl A. ok well there is this OTHER girl, in ohio, that i went out with for a while, that i liked, whom i will call girl B. girl B wants to have sex with me, although she isn't a virgin.

girl A doesn't want to have sex, she isn't ready to. the most i have done with her is make out, breaking a record of 6 whopping hours. i tried to finger her but every time i try to, she pulls my hands out of her pants. every time i try, we are in the middle of making out. ive talked to her about it several times and asked if i could, but she said "i dont know". she dont want to i assume, because every time she says "i dont know" she means "i dont want to".

ok onto girl B. she called today and wanted to know if i want to have sex tommorrow, and i said maybe. the reason that is holding me back, is because i dont love her as much as i love girl A. but i prolly wont get to have sex for a while. i think girl A is saving sex for marriage, as she is a christian girl, and her best friend said thats how she is. but i want to have sex now, i am very very curious.

well my question is: should i do it, or hold off? i know im the only person who can make the choice, but i want some opinions first.

lilwing89 Guest
    oh, i forgot ages
    me:16
    girl A:14 turning 15 in a while
    girl B: 14

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    oh, i forgot ages
    me:16
    girl A:14 turning 15 in a while
    girl B: 14
    I think there are no less than 3 active threads on this topic on the board RIGHT NOW - and dozens in previous posts.

Read what has already been said.

Even setting aside legal issues, "Girl A" seems to be the only one mature enough to have sex, and she demonstrates her maturity by NOT having it! You're ALL too young!

Damn it...

14?? What the HELL?

What is WRONG with you people??? You're practically still in Middle School for God's sake!

Look man... stick with girl A. She's got a head on her shoulders. STAY WITH HER DAMNIT. Girl B is a slut. Period.

Don't give up the intelligent girl A for a one-night fling with some sex-crazed fool of a 14 year old.

DAMN my girlfriend is older then both your girls and I KNOW she is still to young to be having sex with me... 14-year olds... that's sick man... 2 years previous and they wouldn't even be teenagers... jeese...

Quote Originally Posted by Ulf
    14?? What the HELL?
    Thats all I have to say.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

u dont arrange to have sex like tht!!? do u even love this person? think about after effects, regret? wait 4 someone true, go with girl A

AAAYEAYEAYEYAYEAYEY ARGH Hell in a handbasket

Holy WTF.... HAHAHAHAHA a 15 year olds sex drive isn't even that strong.... Even WITH puberty taking effect.... Damn kid slow down... You WILL make mistakes you WILL most likely regret.... Damn this generation of retarded youngins.....

you feel like you are never gonna get laid? while you're only 16? WOW

stick with A... forget about B... forget about doing things A doesn't like too