+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What kind of men play mind games? And why???

What kind of men play mind games? And why???

We’ve talk on FB since April. Since day one, he called me beautiful, pretty, sweetheart, babe...
    He never calls me my real name. He sent me 2 sexy pics of him without me asking for them or talking about any subject related to it.
    Later on, he asked if I can send him some bra/panties pics. I said NO.

We talked a lot but nothing was really deep. He kept saying how much he misses me... how he wants to kiss my soft lips and how much he can’t wait to see me when he gets home. I felt bad for him because he was deployed and I cared for him as well. I kept talking even though something did not seem right.

Before he came back to states, he said he will call me first thing and will come to see me.
    He got back, did not reply to my message for a week. I thought I won't hear from him ever again. But he got back to me saying he is back, missing me. He misspelled 5 words in 10-word sentence.
    Then he asked for my # so he can call me tomorrow. Too bad he did not mention if tomorrow this year or next. No call.
    Few days later he asked when he can call. I said anytime.
    But when I reminded him couple days later by saying I am ready to hear your voice, he told me he he ist too, but is sick and his voice is very hoarse.
    Should I actually believe him??? I also asked if he thinks we will see each other one day, he replied “ yes, I hope soon”. He also said he misses me.

I do not get him! What does he want from me? Why does he continue to do this if all of this is just a mind game for him? Should I wait and see if his words will match his actions? Or should I wake up and smell the coffee while telling him not to play with me anymore?

The type of men who play mind games, play mind games.

In other words, there is no general "type" of man that plays mind games. You just stumbled upon a guy that does. Why are you wasting your time and energy with this guy? For all you know, he might not even exist and actually be a 64 year old creep hoping to get naked pics of you. Just stop replying, I mean seriously, why do you even talk to him at all?!

I know him in a real world. He is who he is, he is not catfish. I just never knew his personality before.
    Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    The type of men who play mind games, play mind games.

In other words, there is no general "type" of man that plays mind games. You just stumbled upon a guy that does. Why are you wasting your time and energy with this guy? For all you know, he might not even exist and actually be a 64 year old creep hoping to get naked pics of you. Just stop replying, I mean seriously, why do you even talk to him at all?!

Oh, I thought you only talked to him on facebook.

Either case, he sounds like not a nice person and definitely not worth wasting time on.

I am sorry for confusing you. I met him about 6 years ago. We did not talk much but I know it is him and how he looks like. I did not see him since that. We do talk on FB only.
    Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Oh, I thought you only talked to him on facebook.

Either case, he sounds like not a nice person and definitely not worth wasting time on.

Same old thread as before.....you are going to get the same answers. How come our answers from before don't satisfy you? What were you hoping to hear? Some magic to make this guy become someone that isn't such a lying jerk?

I know, Smackie. I don't know why I cannot get it. I asked before and it helped for a while. Then I was back where I started. Giving excuses to his behavior or better - blaming me. The only difference now is - he is back - already.