+ Follow This Topic

Thread: To all the people out there! Especially michelle23 :)

To all the people out there! Especially michelle23 :)

Hey again!
    A few months ago I told you a story, my story, about this girl I fell for. She just wanted to be friends. So with a broken heart, I accepted the situation. No, I didn't just come to peace with that thought, I really accepted the situation. 2 months later ... we are together and really love each other.
    When I asked for advice here, all I heard was "let her go" "she's not interested and she never will be" "bla bla" ... just this kind of replies.
    And I was arguing with everyone, saying that "you people don't know her like I do, I'm asking for advice on what to do next, not to quit". And I was getting the same replies " you don't see the situation with an opened mind" and so on.
    So my advice is: if you love someone, be yourself, don't think to much about it. GO WITH THE FLOW and everything will fall in place. And! Be patient
    If strangers become lovers, there's a small chance they will really fall in love, since they don't know too much about each other.
    If best friends become lovers, that's the real shit. Compatibility is needed, and not on a sexual level, that will also fall into place. And those are the relationships that work out naturally.

Keep ya' head up!

Quote Originally Posted by tzz4fun View Post
    If best friends become lovers, that's the real shit. Compatibility is needed, and not on a sexual level, that will also fall into place. And those are the relationships that work out naturally.
    Agreed (not so much on the sexual compatibility thing - if there is no chemistry to begin with, your relationship can't work out). You were lucky. Most of the times, things as awesome as two best friends falling in love with each other don't happen. Most of the times it's just a one-sided heartbreaking crush. I'm happy for you ^_^.