+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He can't seem to make me orgasm!

He can't seem to make me orgasm!

When I've been fingered in the past, it would either hurt like hell or feel great, but I would never orgasm. For one thing, they didn't spend enough time trying to make me orgasm. My current boyfriend has fingered and eaten me out a few times and I'm encountering the same problem with him. (He spends more time trying to make me come than my ex-boyfriends did.) When I masturbate, it usually takes a very short amount of time before I orgasm. I guess my boyfriend thinks it'll be the same when he does it because he likes to start out really fast and rough, which makes my vagina hurt and nothing feels pleasurable at all after that. I've told him to slow down and be gentle, but it ends up being too slow. When he rubs my clit, the pressure is way too overwhelming. I've even tried showing him what I do and it still hasn't worked. He's not very experienced and told me that we need to practice some more. Does anyone have any ideas as to different techniques I could teach him to possibly reach orgasm? Also...I've noticed that I'll get really horny thinking about him while he's away or before we're going to see each other but then the excitement goes away sometimes when we're together and start doing stuff, making it harder to reach climax. However, if we're spending a large amount of time together, the mood usually comes back in time when we're having another round. Has anyone else experienced this?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    only practice makes perfection.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Or get a new homeboy.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

You should stop focusing on trying to cum. He should stop focusing on trying to make you. Do what you do with each other because you both ENJOY it, NOT because it's supposed to accomplish something, or because it's what you're "supposed" to do. When he's fingering you or eating you, he should be EXPLORING each centimeter of you; you should be guiding him by the way you move under his mouth or hand. If he's actually exploring you instead of trying to manage you, he'll know when to be more or less aggressive depending on how you respond. If he doesn't, he's not paying you enough attention sexually.
    Speak less. Say more.

Just agree with whaywardj as if he were a god.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Or get a new homeboy.
    Ha. I don't think I'll be getting one of those anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TenorTwo
    Just agree with whaywardj as if he were a god.
    Okay, God..erm...whaywardj..

Quote Originally Posted by BertIsMyHomeboy
    Ha. I don't think I'll be getting one of those anytime soon.
    Aw I thought I was in for a chance then
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

I agree with whayward as well. Also, if you can't teach him to be more gentle, next time you give him a BJ be sure and use your teeth a LOT, show him how it feels.

Ooooo, captn! The very thought makes me cringe. But I have to agree. Nothing like shredded foreskin or a bruised glans to get your point across.
    Speak less. Say more.

there should be a sex class for all boys at 17.

No. Not a sex class. A SENSUAL class.
    Speak less. Say more.

something, dang. the world would be so much happier.

Look tell the guy to slow down and most importantly SHAVE. If my bf doesnt shave just before he gives me oral i wont cum from it. He is a hairy guy and his beard grows like crazy so maybe this is your problem. Maybe your man is too hairy. He should also be paying close attention to what you tell him and follow your instructions....geez.... men...

i newer have seen more sick shit posted on a forum than here, sorry, specialy the guys who share their "jerk" adventures with us...puke

sounds like you need to tell your homeboy to stop rushing...

hey, you can't play on the slip n' slide if it's still dry...

not too many things you can do to help u orgasm.. like.. u can buzz... don't make mr.clean jealous, but don't grow a chia-pet down there either.. leave a 5 o'clock shadow... lol... trust me.. u'll get alot more outta the whole thing...
    there ARE things u shouldn't do... u know.. like stop thinking about work, or bills and anything else... oh.. and stop thinking WHEN!!! or how LONG!!! it takes you to cum.. i'm serious... lol...

from there on, u just have to do a lil roleplaying... be the hot college prof. and let him be the lil undergrad student going for his master's in yeah.. lol

tell him what gets u turned on n' feels amazing... then.. let him go down and spread you open with his hands... remember... tell him to chillax himself...
    put your hand over his and guide it... put your other hand over his head and guide him.. let him know what drives u nuts... don't feel like you're being bossy... not at all... lol... no joke.. trust me.. he'll be flattered...

a quick hint on fingering... it's not sexy... it's kinda vulgar.. especially if your guy goes in right away... i would think it would be a huge turnoff... so unless your feeling up to it... find a way to let him no... "hey buddy, better get your hand outta there".. but if u ARE feeling up to it... let him go no more than two knuckles deep with his palm facing upwards... once he's in.. tell him to make a slow "come over here" motion with his fingers... by the way.. only two fingers please...

you can even practice yourself... try puting your pointer and middle fingers in to the second joint... "palm up"... now do the same slow stroking motion... the "come over here"... notice how it feels diff from the rest of the area... it feels rougher.. like a wall-nut... yup... the trick is letting HIM find it..

HAVE FUN!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast