+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He can't seem to make me orgasm!

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    there should be a sex class for all boys at 17.
    i had sex ed. when i was in 4th grade.

All he needs to do is pay more attention and you both need to stop TRYING to accomplish anything. It's not as if you guys are punching a clock and eveybody has to cum or no on some kind of schedule. If HE'S not enjoying what he's doing -- getting lost in the taste of you while giving you head; savoring the feel of your flesh while his fingers are in you -- then YOU won't enjoy anything. And vice versa. Both of you should get out of your heads thinking on the matter and let your bodies take the lead.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 01-08-05 at 08:21 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

yup yup... well said...

The first recommendation that I would have is to really try to feel every lick, every touch. Enjoy it without all the pressure of climaxing. Do not think about anything else but the way it feels. Also, we have a vaginal stimulant called vasoplex that gets the blood flowing to that region and will get you insanely stimulated. You might also try to not masterbate for a while beforehand. This will make you really hungry for an orgasm!!

Not only does this guy sound very inexperienced, she sounds like a sexual nightmare. I don't think an orgasm is around the corner.

Just put your hand on top of his while he is doing it and guide him with your hand. Otherwise, men have a tendancy to stray from the correct spot. Focus on the sensation rather than the end result. Try to keep him entirely out of your thoughts. Women are conditioned to think of other people's pleasure above our own, and this really kills the ability to climax. Focus entirely on your own pleasure, and then worry about him afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by captnbackfire
    I agree with whayward as well. Also, if you can't teach him to be more gentle, next time you give him a BJ be sure and use your teeth a LOT, show him how it feels.
    I've actually done that a couple times and he's like, "AHH! TEETH!" I thought it was quite funny.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDrum
    Not only does this guy sound very inexperienced, she sounds like a sexual nightmare. I don't think an orgasm is around the corner.
    Sexual nightmare? What is that supposed to mean?

Quote Originally Posted by updraft
    Look tell the guy to slow down and most importantly SHAVE. If my bf doesnt shave just before he gives me oral i wont cum from it. He is a hairy guy and his beard grows like crazy so maybe this is your problem. Maybe your man is too hairy. He should also be paying close attention to what you tell him and follow your instructions....geez.... men...
    He told me last night that he had shaved earlier in the day but he must've been a little stubbly because it felt terrible when his chin touched my clit during oral. Ow!

I've never been one to finger myself too often...I just let the guys do it. I've been doing it more now and found out that it's a lot more pleasurable if I take my time rather than rubbing my clit really fast to orgasm right away like I usually do. I fingered myself 2 nights ago and it was best experience I've ever had-partly because I was literally soaking wet down there. My boyfriend fingered me last night and it felt way better than all of the other times. I didn't reach orgasm, but I was pretty close.

If his chin is hitting your clitoris, what is he licking? Your public hair? If, on the other hand, he is (umm.. how do I say this delicately?) ... pleasuring you while you are pleasuring him (69), I can only say that, while this is good for getting things started, you won't have an orgasm this way. Try having him work solo, with you on your back.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    If his chin is hitting your clitoris, what is he licking? Your public hair? If, on the other hand, he is (umm.. how do I say this delicately?) ... pleasuring you while you are pleasuring him (69), I can only say that, while this is good for getting things started, you won't have an orgasm this way. Try having him work solo, with you on your back.
    shh! ...

it's called a 68...

give it to me n' i'll owe u one...

68+1=69

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Ha! Never heard that one before!

I like the quote at the bottom of your posts, by the way. I hadn't noticed it before.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12