+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you men string women along?

Why do you women always play stupid games?

Why do people ?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki XoXo View Post
    My son is not a bastard. Say what you want about me. I don't care. Don't say anything negative about my baby boy.
    Actually, he's the very definition of "bastard"

It's unfortunately true. However, it's through no fault of his - rather it's YOUR fault. It's no reflection on his person or character - but it is a reflection of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Why do people ?
    I hope you know I was not serious. I loathe those stereo-typing blanket statements. It's why Michelle ticks me off so regularly.

Yes.. "we" get it because we know you. I'm not sure Op would get it because she' doesn't even know herself never mind you
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I'm not trying to victimize myself. I accept that having a relationship with him was wrong. The wife need to know and understand that my son is entitled to just as much as her children are and he's going to get everything that he deserves. I don't know why she would even consider taking him back in the first place. My perception is that she is doing this to spite me. However, that's not my position to try and figure it out. That's her problem.

He told me that if I was serious about moving, he had to respect my decision. He said he'd still make sure our child was still well taking care of. He also said he will physically be in our son life as much as possible but for now he's trying to mend everything before unrealistically trying to blend everything. He said it's not an over nght process. The only people in his family who has seen my child is his brother and sister. I think he's shamed to face his parents but so was I. I don't worry myself with that because my child has my family and I.

I understand my reality for sleeping with a married men even if we was in a relationship. Four years. I thought we would be married by now. I don't think I can truly heal whilebeing here so I do plan on going back home.

I think I may talk to him later and tell him once I leave, that's it. He can be in my sons life but as for me, I will be moving on. I love him so I am going to give him a final choice. An intelligent decision so to speak. He wasn't happy with her then, so what the hell has changed?
    Last edited by Nicki XoXo; 22-09-13 at 04:30 AM.

He wasn't happy with her then, so what the hell has changed?
    My two cents. You've stopped being the fun girl, now you are just another responsibility and another bill to pay. If he stays with his ex at least he preserves the life he's always had and doesn't expose the truth about his double life to everyone. Comfort and protection.

The wife need to know and understand that my son is entitled to just as much as her children are and he's going to get everything that he deserves.
    Nope. Your son is entitled to nothing, except financial support. Let that sink in.

I don't know why she would even consider taking him back in the first place. My perception is that she is doing this to spite me. However, that's not my position to try and figure it out. That's her problem.
    I don't know why you would think that being married to you would make him more faithful than being married to her did. Must be that "magic pussy" thing. Oh, and here's a newsflash - it's not about you.

The wife need to know and understand that my son is entitled to just as much as her children are and he's going to get everything that he deserves.
    His wife doesn't NEED to do anything regarding you and your son. She is completely blameless in this, so if she wants to fight tooth and nail to keep you and your son out of their lives - to blot you and the child out like the awful mistake her husband made - then that's her prerogative.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Well that would be idiotic on her part. My child has nothing to do with her. She would be foolish to try and keep my child father away from him. If she did fight me on it, then i'd be forced to defend myself and child. I could make their lives miserable but I'm not that type of woman unless she forced me to go there.

I want him to have a strong relationship with our child. I want him to physically be in his life and be a full time father. I want him to be involved. That's it. I wish I was with him but I realize that isn't going to happen. Even if it doesn't work out with his wife, he has to know he can't walk in and out my life as he pleases so that would be a no go for me if under those circumstances.

I'm at odds with nearly everyone in my personal life because they said it was unrealistic and I was living in a fantasy. Why is it so hard for everybody to believe that this situation could work?

I'm at odds with nearly everyone in my personal life because they said it was unrealistic and I was living in a fantasy. Why is it so hard for everybody to believe that this situation could work?
    Why, with everything that has shat down on you because of this situation, is it so hard for you to believe that it CAN'T work?

You're being quite dumb the way you hold onto your fantasy, you give the gender a bad name with your mind-set. You're a freaking courtesan. Know your place.

Anyway, why don't you just sue him for child support and proper visitation where he takes his son out of your home and has him in his home every other weekend and once during the week... Also known as Joint Custody. You have no place in his life anymore except for the rearing of the poor little bastard who you are making a pawn out of. Shame on you.

I understand my reality for sleeping with a married men even if we was in a relationship. Four years. I thought we would be married by now.
    You see how dumb your thinking is. How can you trust the word of a married person that would break their marriage vows? You can't, so you shouldn't EXPECT a thing from a married person because it's all about them and you're just a distraction from the everyday life. Your expectations (marriage and family with this man) are what makes you dumb/naive/without self-love. Personal boundaries, if you had any, would have stopped you from laying with him in the first place. If you had of resisted and told him you will have nothing to do with him while he's married, then if he really loved/wanted you/was really unhappy with his wife, then he would have left her and he would be with you.

Grow the fk up and face your reality.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 22-09-13 at 11:51 PM.

I think that your living in a fantasy was selfishness and lack of control actually. For some reason you thought that your right to love and happiness was above others, you thought that you could break that woman's heart and ruin those children's home in order to satisfy your personality's desires. Maybe you would understand everything better if you went through something similar, marry someone, have two children and then be disrespected by another woman who thought that she could seduce your husband, have a child with him and then feel entitled to become part of your life and your children's. Hopefully you won't have to learn your lesson and understand a few basic things about relationships this way.
    Last edited by Valixy; 23-09-13 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I hope you know I was not serious. I loathe those stereo-typing blanket statements. It's why Michelle ticks me off so regularly.
    Oh come on, you know there's no such thing as stereotyping and prejudice if it's against men.

Silly patriarchal sexist

Quote Originally Posted by Valixy View Post
    I think that your living in a fantasy was selfishness and lack of control actually. For some reason you thought that your right to love and happiness was above others, you thought that you could break that woman's heart and ruin those children's home in order to satisfy your personality's desires.
    I wasn't living in a fantasy. That definitely was not my intention to Break his wife heart or his other children. It's a reality but you make at seem as though, that was my sole purpose. They were off and on and seperated at times. When he moved to another state on business, so did I. He wanted me to. He was my boyfriend. He said that she been knew of our relationship but they were seperated. We have been seeing each other for four years. I don't know what the hell the wife was doing. We were dating.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast