+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Love Trouble

Hi,

Yesterday more drama with him. He told me he was picking me up, when I got in his car he told me that we needed to talk. I was like okey are you breaking up? And he started saying that yes that something didn't feel fine. I told him that it was ok, that for some days I have noticed something different. We didn't fought just talked, I told him the decision was up to him, but that he just had to say it. That it wasn't my first breakup, that I would be okey, find someone that appreciated me. I also let him know that his decision was final, because I never get back with anyone I break up with.

He then told me he wanted me to stop him from taking that decision, to challenge him, and I just told him to look into my eyes. We stared and I asked him do you feel something, and he said he did, kissed me and said he was sorry. He later told me he sucks, that it is not me, that he is just skeptical in his life due to his previous experiences, that he wished so badly that he had meet me 14 years ago before all his drama, when he was more open.

We ended having a wonderful dinner, went to his house and spend the night. We decided to let things flow and see how they end up working out. It is not going to be easy I am an anxious person and as I have seen he has much more issues, like depression and maybe OCD (since he wanted to end everything from nowhere).

Sometimes people do drastic things like breaking up to get everything out in the open to address the issues. This proves how important this is to him. This also proves you two need to stop assuming the worst and just be honest with each other......communication+honesty= no drama.

Thank you Smackie, you have been so great

Hey,

I know this has been gone and off. At the end I ended the relationship, I wasn't feeling comfortable. So I ended it up and told him yo give us some time, for him to resolve his issues and me to focus on my work. If in some time he has resolved his issues, and we are available, and still have feelings we can go back to each other. If not we can be friends.

I feel a little sad, but most of all I feel peace.

Good for you. I wish you well

Quote Originally Posted by sweet05 View Post
    , I really don't want to lose him.

Please give me some advice.

Thank you

Sit him down and have an adult chat with him. Tell him exactly what you need from him and if he will be able to provide it.
    You aren't his mommy and things haven't progressed to the point where you love him.

Also tell him that if he cannot then you guys can part ways without any ill will.
    1) it'll tell him that you aren't a door mat...which you ..even in your original post ...seem eager to come across as.
    2) you'll know exactly where the relationship stands.
    3) people chase stuff that they think they might lose...chances are..you'll flip the dynamic of the relationship...with you in charge.

then make the logical decision

R

Raven she already made her dicision on the matter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12