+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can't stop thinking about someone's penis

Can't stop thinking about someone's penis

Is this normal? To still miss/fantasize about someone I had sex with? Although, I have dated others who are better looking? How to stop it?
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Is this normal? To still miss/fantasize about someone I had sex with? Although, I have dated others who are better looking? How to stop it?
    Depends on the timeframe from the last encounter and the amount of times the deed was done with that man, l think you're just having a relapse moment of a happy time.

How do you stop it?, manifest into a reality, call him and make arrangements.

We kind of stop seeing each other on bad terms. Not sure how he will react.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

OMFG. I think I have been enchanted by his penis. He is soo good in bed.

Sorry. I have to say these things. I feel slutty for talking about this with anyone I know.

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    If it was good then yes it's normal. I fantasize from time to time about a lover if it was good. Laying in the bed, all wet, feeling on myself, wishing it was him. All the time. Good dick will do that to ya.