+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she interested

Is she interested

Right, here's the deal, there's a beautiful girl at work that seems interested, but I'm not so sure, were both in relationships, I'm 15 years older than her, although I have a very young outlook, were into same music, comedy, food etc, we pretty much have lunch together everyday, if she sees me making a drink she will come out for a chat, I often catch her looking at me and she smiles, whenever I look at her she smiles at me, we talk whenever we get a chance, she says I'm really funny and always laughs at me, she bumps into me accidentally on purpose, she takes the p out of me, she says things like, I had a dream about you last night, do you think she is interested? I did, so I sort of laid it on the line and asked her if she had feelings for me, she went a bit funny and said I thought we were just friends, she said this always happens to me, I felt like a complete tool and asked her to forget it, she did, she has been really good about it, but days later she was acting the same as before, she has been like that for months now, I'm sure she interested, I'm not stupid, you can tell when someone is interested by the way they look at you, I tell her things and she says awww, like its cute, it's not a normal working relationship I'm sure of that, is it my gf that's stopping her from telling me her real feelings or am I really just getting the wrong end of the stick, the last time a girl gave me signals like this we ended up together so I do have some intuition, lay it on me girls, what do u think?

Dude, if they are not scared, they are interested. It's their nature. It doesn't necessarily mean they will sleep with you, thought.

Break up with your gf. Quit cheating on her.