+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTF is an "open relationship"?

If you have to have an open relationship, the relationship has alreadt failed

If a woman asks for an open relationship....

sleep with one of her friends....

it'll cure her of that for good "-)

R

Whats your take on gays and abortion, Jesus?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    My take on gays? ...well More gay guys there are = more women for me to pick from! I encourage other guys to be gay...suits me just fine!!

Abortion? --->> I used to think that "live and let live" as long as it doesn't effect me. However renowned physicist roger Penrose's work is recently showing that consciousness starts at conception....so now i'm against it.

You tube him...just type "Sir Roger Penrose" (yes he's been Knighted)
    or you could buy and read this book " The Emperors new mind" ...a person/physicist/professor that has an IQ of ...1 in a trillion says it starts at conception...or his research into the quantum nature of consciousness is revealing it...then i believe him....unless you find me someone smarter.

below from wiki since i cannot link it

Sir Roger Penrose OM FRS (born 8 August 1931), is an English mathematical physicist, recreational mathematician and philosopher. He is the Emeritus Rouse Ball Professor of Mathematics at the Mathematical Institute of the University of Oxford, as well as an Emeritus Fellow of Wadham College.

Penrose is internationally renowned for his scientific work in mathematical physics, in particular for his contributions to general relativity and cosmology. He has received a number of prizes and awards, including the 1988 Wolf Prize for physics, which he shared with Stephen Hawking for their contribution to our understanding of the universe.[1]
    Contents

R

I think it's very important that men and women have a conversation about what the plan would be if she were to become pregnant because the way I look at it, it would be real easy to make sure you wore a rubber if you didn't believe in abortion and therefore you were going to put a heavy guilt trip on anyone that would have one.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I think it's very important that men and women have a conversation about what the plan would be if she were to become pregnant because the way I look at it, it would be real easy to make sure you wore a rubber if you didn't believe in abortion and therefore you were going to put a heavy guilt trip on anyone that would have one.
    Birth Control + condoms wont fail....the only time i've seen birth control fail is when a buddies wife stopped taking it cause she wanted kids now and he wanted to wait a year or two to get his career in full gear...

now they have kids...and he has no time to study = he'll be stuck at his current salary for ever..albeit...its a 6 figure salary...but he coulda done much much better..coulda had the second place by the beach yadayada....

R

Cool story bro.

Don't have a problem with either of em

Why do I get the feeling OP is an alternate account who has seen the insane shit-storms that the words "open" and "relationship" for some odd reason stir up around here when used in the same sentence and is now trying to stir up one of said shit-storms out of boredom?

Edit: Looks like I've been beaten to the punch
    Quote Originally Posted by HDBadger View Post
    I'm laughing out loud at all the people responding seriously.

Obvious troll is obvious.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 27-09-13 at 09:36 AM.

i don't care what consenting adults do in their bedrooms. they either enjoy what they are doing or later on suffer the consequences but they deal with it.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

This is my first account and I am not a troll. This is just how I feel about open relationships - they're stupid as hell and doomed for [further] failure.

Open relationship means you failed.

cool story bro.

I'd never want to be in an open relationship myself but don't judge others who participate in them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12