+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF is an "open relationship"?

WTF is an "open relationship"?

Seriously, if you're in an "open relationship", you need to take a really good look at your life. What are you doing???:

My ex and I tried to have one because we both wanted to do our own thing but we wanted to be each other main people. Talk about being young and silly. It didn't work. We couldn't handle each other doing that. So for me, there is no such thing as an "open" relationship. Its all about me. If you want to be open, do it on your own damn time. If we together, you're all mine. Vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    Seriously, if you're in an "open relationship", you need to take a really good look at your life. What are you doing???:
    Take your judgments to another forum.....it happens to work for many couples

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Take your judgments to another forum.....it happens to work for many couples
    What a ridiculous statement.

I don't think it works out like peeps expect it too, maybe at first but once one of the partners involved enjoys it more than the other and someone gets butt hurt, all hell breaks loose.
    I wouldn't, I'm either in a relationship, or single, not both. That is what works for me.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Doing what they want to do. What are you doing, wasting your time judging other people?

It's funny. Jesus didn't judge a prostitute so why are you now judging people who are smart enough to admit that they cannot remain monogamous for any length of time and are up and up in their primary relationships about it. Two consenting adults who know how to compartmentalize sex and love.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Seriously - they obviously won't work for you. I hear they work fine for some people. Whatever floats your boat.

I guess now that it's politically incorrect to openly bash gays, some people need to try and form some new group to start hating on.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

"open relationship" is the politically correct term for divorce

HTH

R

I'm laughing out loud at all the people responding seriously.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Troll or not, I respond to whatever I want to.

Quote Originally Posted by HDBadger View Post
    I'm laughing out loud at all the people responding seriously.

Obvious troll is obvious.
    Yep. Knew that, did it anyway.

I think its not really good...i tr with my girlfriend open relationships - it not good. after one year relationships - i dont want to have sex with her very often
    Weard... yet it does not bother me because everything I need is good/nice girl

I still love her)

My definition of an open relationship: You can bang as many people as you want, but you only have dinner with one person.

^ If you can't tell, I absolutely abhor the very idea of them...but that's just me. ^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast