+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trouble in the bedroom department help!

Trouble in the bedroom department help!

So I've been seeing this girl for about a month. We have just started to get intimate a week ago, the first time I was pretty intoxicated so I didn't think much of the problem. Until the second time we got sexual a few days ago and it appeared again. I don't even know how to say this and I've never been in this situation before. It's pretty embarrassing at least on her part. But her vagina had a fish odor, I couldn't even go through with it the second time. I stopped and to her that I wasn't ready and am still in love with my ex. I do really like this girl, I just can't deal if it's a cleanliness problem. I feel to bad to tell her the truth. I mean how would I even go about telling her that? I don't know what to do. I haven't really talked to her since that night. Can someone please give me some advice as to how to go about this in telling her. Or should I not even bother and just move on? Someone help

If you really like her, you should find a nice way to help her fix the problem. Maybe offer to shower together first. I believe you should be honest with people, but a subject so sensitive could hurt her feelings. Another thing is, it may not necessarily be her hygeine. It could be a bacteria infection, which is harmless to you except for the smell. I say that because if thats the case then she needs to probably see her Gyno and get it treated because if a woman has Bacterial Vaginosis or other infection, I dont care how much she bathes, the scent will stay hidden very shortly but it will keep coming back. You can google BV and see what the symptoms are. Just because she may have it dont mean shes dirty either. Lots of things can throw the balance off. Most of the time, an antibiotic is needed to clear it. It'll go away but come back if not properly treated. I dont see how any woman could deal with it. That shit smells bad. Lets hope its not an std or not her hygiene and she isn't just a dirty twat that don't know how to wash properly. If you not really into her, then move on but if you really like her, its worth letting her know because she may have gotten accustomed to it. Every pussy has its unigue scent, flavor but its not supposed to smell bad. Either way the guy is supposed to like it.

You could also do it like this, play with it and then smoothly smell your finger. Dont be rude but make it noticeable. Then say, nah...I'm good. That might make her get the point. Might.
    Last edited by Starnique; 27-09-13 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    If you really like her, you should find a nice way to help her fix the problem. Maybe offer to shower together first. I believe you should be honest with people, but a subject so sensitive could hurt her feelings. Another thing is, it may not necessarily be her hygeine. It could be a bacteria infection, which is harmless to you except for the smell. I say that because if thats the case then she needs to probably see her Gyno and get a treated because if a woman has Bacterial Vaginosis or other infection, I dont care how much she bathes, the scent will stay hidden very shortly but it will keep coming back. You can google BV and see what the symptoms are. Just because she may have it dont mean shes dirty either. Lots of things can throw the balance off. Most of the time, an antibiotic is needed to clear it. It'll go away but come back if not properly treated. I dont see how any woman could deal with it. That shit smells bad. Lets hope its not an std or not her hygiene and she isn't just a dirty twat that don't know how to wash properly. If you not really into her, then move on but if you really like her, its worth letting her know because she may have gotten accustomed to it. Every pussy has its unigue scent, flavor but its not supposed to smell bad. Either the way the guy is supposed to like it.
    So then how do I go about saying it to her? Just tell her straight up it smells? That's so horrible what do I say?

There's no nice way around it. Either way, its probably going to hurt her feelings and its an embarrassing situation for everybody. You've only been dating her for a month so it is going to be hard on you and her. Even if you were dating her for years, most females are sensitive about that and its not a pleasant experience for either one of you. I would suggest the shower thing first. Just to see if that helps. Just in case its her hygiene. You should say, bathe. I want to rub you down with something. I like you clean and smelling good. Maybe she will get the point then. Then say, do this from now on because I like and maybe it will become part of her sex life and also help her personal hygeine on a regular basis. Btw, a healthy diet can help that also.

If that doesnt seem to work, then its something else or she isnt bathing properly. At that point, you should just come out with it and just keep saying that you're telling her this because you like her. If that still doesnt work, move on because she's a stank pussy girl and unfortunately some chics just are. No offense.
    Last edited by Starnique; 27-09-13 at 08:20 AM.

There's no nice way around it. Either way, its probably going to hurt her feelings and its an embarrassing situation for everybody. You've only been dating her for a month so it is going to be hard on you and her. Even if you were dating her for years, most females are sensitive about that and its not a pleasant experience for either one of you. I would suggest the shower thing first. Just to see if that helps. Just in case its her hygiene. You should say, bathe. I want to rub you down with something. I like you clean and smelling good. Maybe she will get the point then. Then say, do this from now on because I like and maybe it will become part of her sex life and also help her personal hygeine on a regular basis. Btw, a healthy diet can help that also.

If that doesnt seem to work, then its something else or she isnt bathing properly. At that point, you should just come out with it and just keep saying that you're telling her this because you like her. If that still doesnt work, move on because she's a stank pussy girl and unfortunately some chics just are. No offense.
    Thanks for the advice. I think this convo just disgusted me even more I'm just gonna move on God forbid it could be an std problem I just gotta walk away :/

Quote Originally Posted by Nycnative View Post
    I even go about telling her that?
    Tell her that she stinks like a skunk. Maybe, she's sick or never goes to a bath tub. Dude, you shouldn't be this much polite.

I think this convo just disgusted me even more I'm just gonna move on God forbid it could be an std problem I just gotta walk away :/
    Er, you misunderstood Starnique's informations. Here is what she said:
    It could be a bacteria infection, which is harmless to you except for the smell. I say that because if thats the case then she needs to probably see her Gyno and get it treated because if a woman has Bacterial Vaginosis or other infection, I dont care how much she bathes, the scent will stay hidden very shortly but it will keep coming back. You can google BV and see what the symptoms are. Just because she may have it dont mean shes dirty either. Lots of things can throw the balance off. Most of the time, an antibiotic is needed to clear it. It'll go away but come back if not properly treated.
    It's not an STD, it may be a bacterial infection. It's a common condition that does nothing bad to the sexual partners of the person that has it. If her odor is really pungent and unpleasant and even after a thorough shower it doesn't go away, she may have that and she should see a gynecologist. It's a normal, common thing, nothing to freak out about. I'd be more worried if it was just bad hygiene - it's tougher to make bad habits go away, than to get rid of a bacterial vaginosis.

If that is the case do I really wana deal with a girl that has poor hygiene? Idk how she doesn't smell it. I've never been in this situation

If that is the case do I really wana deal with a girl that has poor hygiene? Idk how she doesn't smell it. I've never been in this situation
    Again: if she has a bacterial infection, it has nothing to do with hygiene. She should get checked by her gynecologist and she'll be fine.

If it is a hygiene issue and she doesn't show any improvement even after you point it out to her, you should probably stop dating her.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Again: if she has a bacterial infection, it has nothing to do with hygiene. She should get checked by her gynecologist and she'll be fine.

If it is a hygiene issue and she doesn't show any improvement even after you point it out to her, you should probably stop dating her.
    Thanks for the advice, should I just tell her straight up? I really don't want to waste my time on the shower with her in case this situation comes up again? I just have no clue how to break the news to her

I just have no clue how to break the news to her
    Be impersonal. It's not her fault that she stinks like a dead fish. It just happened. Don't tell anything to her on purpose. When she asks you to have sex with her tell her something like: " I would love to but you stink and that makes me disgusted. I have no idea what it is but fix the issue first and we will see later." Just express your true feelings and concerns about the situation.

If it were me in your situation, e.g. if a guy I had just started dating had a funny smell down there, I'd kiss him around the area and once I smelled it I'd tell him something like "hmm do you mind taking a quick shower before we have sex? It will be worth it ;-)". Make it light and playful, after all it's just natural.

The big unanswered question here is what sort of fish - freshwater or sea?
    We should be told.

Firstly, a healthy vagina should not smell like that - there might be a slight odor, but nothing akin to dead fish. It could be bacterial vaginosis or something like that - not an STD but still very unpleasant for the partner. I can't deal with bad smells during sex so I get where you're coming from. It's gross.

If it's a hygiene issue, then that's pretty bad...an adult woman should know how to cleanse. In fact, even kids know how to wash themselves so I doubt it's that.

There are no two ways - tell her. If she takes offence, so be it. You can say it gently...something like 'Oh, it smells a bit down there...'. Actually, there's no nice way to put it, just say it.