+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love of my life

Love of my life

Hey guys, so i have been friendzoned a fiew times and i like a girl i thought she is the best for me but then i met this girl that has the same interests as me. I can say that she is the girl that has put a big mark on my teenage years, i know her for like a year and i have the best memories with hir. However when i asked her about our realationship and told her that i like her, she said that she isnt interested now in a realationship but that there is a chance just not now. Yesterday i got mad at her for playing a joke and i didn't tallk to her for a day and when we saw eachoter in school she passed by me and then turned around and hugged me really hard and she almost cried, she hugged me for like a minute and said "Sorry" repeatedly. And the same day before i felt asleep i listend to the song Katy Perry - The One That Got Away and cried when i had the tought of the memories that i will have when i get old about how i could have been with her and have the best time of my teenage years... Please help me, what should i do?

I don't see any jokes in your story, was it the "didn't talk for a day" part? Or Katy made you cry?

That asides, you can't force the other into a relationship and be all happy about it. She just doesn't want to be in a committed relationship, or something like that. No big deal. Go apologize for getting mad and give her the same best memories. She'll make the "chance" come true.

Love of my life, you've hurt me
    You've broken my heart and now you leave me
    Love of my life, can't you see?
    Bring it back, bring it back, don't take it away from me
    Because you don't know what it means to me...

You waited too long.....when they get all emotionally attached they don't find you sexually attractive...you turn into their GF. Stop making friends with girls....you make contact with them, you may see some potential, so you would like to get to know more about them....that's when you ask them out on a date....that show balls...... girls like the bold, the courageousness, the confident....they want to know more about you if you are not afraid to show desire within the first few seconds of talking to them.