+ Follow This Topic

Thread: dont understand why I cant get over this..so lost

dont understand why I cant get over this..so lost

So Im at lost right now. I dont know what to do anymore. I cant get over my ex and I am trying to damn hard. We broke up last Feb and I still cant stop thinking about him. We had just started becoming friends again, because I work with him and he lives down a few places from me.

Everything I thought was going good. I got really drunk Saturday night and pretty much had a break down..I texted him a whole bunch of stuff confessing my love for him again. :[ I told him so much stuff. He texted back saying its been almost a year and I said yes I know but there must be a reason I still want you. I told him I believed we were soulmates. He texted me back saying he didnt care about me anymore and to leave him alone.

So yet again Im in the akward embarrassed stage.. i tried apologize to him the next day but he didnt say anything.

Being friends doesn't work - it just prolongs the agony. Given your close proximity, I suggest you aim for simply being polite to each other.

Why did the relationship end? Why do you think it could still work when he feels so differently to you?

Have you taken any steps to mix up your life? Got some new hobbies or interests?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I want to suggest you to find the reason of end up your relations . When you successful to find the reason than try to make him trust and remove the reason thats why your relationship was closed. So he can understand you and can trust on you and you can match up again.

The reason he said was he just didnt feel it anymore..but a week before i found picson his phone he bought me a 1000 diamon necklace..A few times when we have hungout and hes super drunk i ask him why wont he give me a chance he says hes a cold hearted bastard and that hes afraid of commitment. everytime i see him look into his eyes its like i know we are meant to be i cant explainit but i can feel it. ive picked up tons of new hobbies ive been out on dates and nothing equals him. The connection we both had with eachother.

i think the things i said to him the other night have him thinking...when he sees me he trys anything to make small talk now.

I once saw a documenatry wherein they compared brain MRIs of people with a broken leg and those with emotionally broken hearts. The were virtually identical. The brain feels a broken heart just the same as a physical injury. It will take time to heal.