+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need your opinions, please :(

I need your opinions, please :(

1 year ago, on a late summer night at the top of the stands of a stadium, after having climbed a fence, my boyfriend kissed me for the first time.

One thing that bothers me, is that my boyfriend loved another girl before me, and when he brought me there, he told me he came here once with her and that they had to climb the fence and that they went at the top of the stands etc, etc. I didn't really mind back then, but now, everytime I think about our first kiss, I can't help but thinking I was not the first girl he brought there and I know he was not totally over her when we started dating so it hurts to think that maybe he was thinking about her when we first kissed.

What are your opinions on that? Should I worry? What can I do to stop thinking about it that way?
    Thanks for your help.

Before you worry, ask yourself this: Is he still with me, and are we having a good relationship together?

If not, then you have grounds to think things over... If not and other than this you're as sound as a pound, I think you have your answer- that he adores you.

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustmeok View Post
    What are your opinions on that? Should I worry? What can I do to stop thinking about it that way?
    Thanks for your help.
    Yeah. When somebody kisses me I usually worry if she brushed her teeth. A lot of deadly germs out there, you know.