+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Still sleep with ex after ended a relationship with feelings at all for her???

Still sleep with ex after ended a relationship with feelings at all for her???

Hello guys & girls, I am curious ...... my current boyfriend - well he has a past of course. He moved up to GC to live for maybe 10 years now. He told me has no one since he broke off with his last relationship 20 years ago. In between those lines we chat and found that he still have been sleeping with her up until 6 years ago he claims. I know it is the past and it does not worry me but I am curious and think it is weird. Can you tell me if anyone in the sane mind would do so? Every year he goes back to his hometown which is xmas, he would stop by her place because he has to pass her home to his mum's. He would have dinner with her, a few drinks then have sex. He claim that they are no feelings at all and he don't love her - only a friend.... You guys, can you sleep with your ex even though you both have no partner at that time repeatedly every once a year when you meet up???? Does that sounds weird or is it just the man thing? Does that happen to anyone? Do you really think there is no feelings at all? I told him it is weird to still talks to her after 20 long years and he said "They are not a lot of people that you get so close to that you can live with them for a few years and if you can do that - and it ended, it is fine to remain friends and still chat. That is fine by me....but to still sleep together when it permits even only once a year is a little bit of a weird thing to me that I could not understand or figure out if that is no feelings at all?? Can you figure that out?

Should I rest the case even though he said he had not done that for 6 years now but they are still talking until he met me and she once ring him while I was in the car and he left it rings out. I asked him why.....he says if he answer the phone, she will swears a lot and he do not want me to hear that or think that he is such a person that had a relationship with such a woman. But to me, well, I would not be hearing it if it is not on a speaker phone, won't I. So what does that matters?

He said the relationship was a really bad one and he was so happy he left. It did someone make him very cautious to start a relationship. If that is so bad why still go back? Well, he said she apologise and since then she has change in a way but he still would not go back to her etc.

I still feel uncomfortable about this? He can sleep with his ex that he has no feelings at all, and like to still be able to talk to her from time to time forever? CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE COMMENT Thanks heaps

Maybe, the ex has nobody to sleep with and having sex with your boyfriend is Santa Claus's gift for Christmas? Then the guy is sympathetic, compassionate and self-sacrificing. Good Samaritan.

I would be uncomfortable also. I didn't think it was all that concerning until I read the part about him not picking up the phone when you are around. On the one hand, everyone wants to have some amount of privacy and private conversations, on the other, it makes me think maybe he is hiding something. Although, he seems to have been honest with you regarding his past with her. And likely, if he wanted to get back together/have a relationship with this woman over the years he could have already done so. Also, yes, I think a lot of men, if given a chance, would sleep with their ex once a year without their being any real romantic feelings. A lot of men seem to be able to easily separate sex and love.

Agnus you call that self sacrificing LOL but he having pleasure out of it himself I suppose otherwise he won;t be able to get it up!! So he is still interested in her I mean attracted physically must have?? Otherwise cannot get that up???

Guys and girls both can have two types of sex... Meaningless and meaning. Guys like hard to get sex and also like comfortable sex. Sounds like he wanted some easy sex, which it is easy when the girl is very willing and they've done it many times before. I think it's trashy when exes sleep together. But I really think it's just an easy lay to them because they know eachother. Less work then goin out and finding a stranger.