+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl i have deep feelings for finally ended her relationship

Girl i have deep feelings for finally ended her relationship

Okay soooo the girl i like just ended the relationship she had with her boyfriend of 4 and a half years . She is a close friend of mine that I have been knowing since 6th grade . And I have always been there for her through anything . I developed feelings for her right before she met her boyfriend , well her ex now, and I am a shy person so i didnt speak up and act on those feelings . So well anyways I had to suffer this whole time while she was with this guy feeling sooo guilty that i should have said something . Well he recently cheated her on and she ended the relationship . He continued to eff up even after she broke up with him and she said there is nooo way she would go back to him . My thing is since they have been together for so long and even lived with each other for a year, i feel she will eventually go back to him and i will never have a chance with her . He constantly send her text messages and saying things to make her come back to him. Me and him are friends on facebok so i see the statuses he post every day saying how stupid he was , and blah blah blah .And every time his friends tell him that if its meant to be she'll be back, makes me sick to my stomach . She sees those things and I think they are tearing her down and she will be back with him soon . They have been broken up for a month now and she's still kind of breaking down . I just dont want to go through this again feeling guilt for not speaking up but i dont wanna rush neither . But if I dont feels like she'll be back with him . I just don't know what to doooo . . And I'm sooo sorry that if some of this doesn't make much sense . My thoughts are all over the place

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Facebook posts mean nothing. Even if she goes back, it won't last unless he has really changed, which doesn't sound likely.

Have you told her how you feel?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

No that's the issue . I want to but I'm sooo shy, she's in a vulnerable state so i don't want to seem like I'm taking advantage, and very afraid of rejection .

in all likelyhood youve been securly placed in the friend zone but you cant know anything for sure untill she knows how you feel. even if you tell her how you feel and she rejects you the worst case things will be weird for a couple weeks, i know from personal experiance.
    Last edited by Hookahmike; 26-09-12 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZachariahDeCarl View Post
    No that's the issue . I want to but I'm sooo shy, she's in a vulnerable state so i don't want to seem like I'm taking advantage, and very afraid of rejection .
    What's wrong with the rejection? You two are close friend and she won't give up a close friend due to his feelings toward her. Maybe it can make your friendship more intimate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ZachariahDeCarl View Post
    You will have a front row seat to watch her next relationship start, with some other guy.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.