Now don't tell me to just ask her out. I'm a shy guy and its not that simple. My history with girls is not great and usually after I ask a girl out and get rejected, I loose them as a friend without doing anything wrong.

Now to the signs this shy girl has shown me...

Last year, this new girl made comments about my skin colour by asking what makeup I put on. After, the rest of the girls at the table continued making the comments.

This year, she had moved from the table I was at to another clear table with the girls in the class. The lesson before she moved desks she had stretched her legs in my direction and I stretched mine towards her. Our feet touched each other and we didn’t move it. (Maybe she at that point felt something towards me and got really nervous and shy). From this point the communication between this new girl and me stopped but conversations with her friend who looked interested in me started. I didn't do anything wrong to upset her for her to move desks.

Every lesson this new girl looks in my direction. I sit in front of the white board and also where the teacher stands, so she could be looking at the teacher and copying notes down but not looking at me or she purposely took that spot to glance at me while doing her work. Though, I still do catch her looking at me and look back at the teacher when I catch her (not all the time).

We had to select a venue for an excursion and this girl along with all her friends had also selected the venue (I had spoken about the venue a little in class which this girl is in and in another which one of her friends is in.)
On the way to the venue after the girl who I thought was interested in me spoke a little, this new girl spoke to me (small talk) and asked if I like her hat as she adjusted it. I told her it looked better the way it was, she recalled my question saying you found it better as it was and adjusted it back.
At the venue, I walked around and saw this girl, the girl I thought was interested in me and her friends. From what I remember, this girl was shouting out my name and pointing at me. Her friend asked me to take a photo of the group, I did and in the photo this girl was leaning towards the person taking the photo (me).

I spoke to this new girl a little about something the day after the excursion. She seemed nervous and shy when replying. (At the excursion she seemed more out going and relaxed to do what she wanted with her friends around. When I spoke to her here, she seemed nervous)

I've seen this girl staring at me, when I catch her staring she looks away.

In one school lecture I looked in the direction of this new girl who was looking at me. I then noticed her talk to her friends, when I looked back I noticed her friends looking at me (not with the girl I like). Her friends looked away and spoke to this new girl. Then all of them started laughing/giggling.

She also likes the sport I like and another thing. (Has things in common with me)

I saw this girl in the church I go to. Just out of the blue, I saw her there. She looked directly at me and I looked directly at her without any emotion.

Body Language

After the new girl moved from my table, her shoulders weren’t facing my direction. Only on rare occasions I noticed it happen. But she did seem to be more relaxed during these lessons.

She seemed to rest her head on her hand in class. In doing so she showed the inside of her wrist towards me. [I read somewhere that this is a flirting sign] When she does this, she has no emotion on her face and is sometimes not looking at me (doing her work or looking at the board, watching a video or writing notes). Same as when she looks at me, I sometimes catch her looking at me with her head on her hand while looking at a video or when she finishes writing her notes. When I catch her she acts like she didn’t do anything (again no emotion)

She hasn’t smiled at me. Only at the venue of the excursion she seemed to smile at me a little.