+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Life is Cruel and so are People

Life is Cruel and so are People

Can anyone else sympathize with me on this one? Here is how I can describe what I'm feeling right now:

blaaaahghaarhablubblaaaaaarchga

Yep, that just about sums it up for me. What do you all do in times of struggle? Any escapes? I like to do nothing - wherin lies the problem!

What has happened to you to make you feel
    blaaaahghaarhablubblaaaaaarchga?

life and people are cruel. i think the sooner people realize this the happier they are.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    life and people are cruel. i think the sooner people realize this the happier they are.
    Very wise words

very wise words. pessimistic - but wise.

Quote Originally Posted by will10000
    What has happened to you to make you feel
    blaaaahghaarhablubblaaaaaarchga?
    Nothing, I just feel that way. I have NOTHING to do! I volunteer in a hospital helping cancer patients - I've inherited a large amount of dollars, and I have nothing to do!

Life is difficult, and most of the abominations we call people are concerned with nothing more then prolonging their selfish and arrogant existence upon this Earth.

Yet there ARE good people out there. You MUST know this. There are wonders to see. Life is not encircled by a man-made fence, despite his every effort to create one. There are wonders to see in the world, things to do. Walk the deserts of the east, traverse the plains of the northern isles, wander deep within the great dark forests where the ancient peoples once dwelt.

If that is too little, then encase your mind in a shell of steel. Be confident in your own values, your own abilities, and give up those feelings of sorrow and anger.

I know your feelings, for I shared them. But I have taken up a Crusade, a Crusade against my own weaknesses, a Crusade against the foulness in the world. This Crusade bears not the marks of violence, but rather the marks of hopeful passion; the Knowledge and Will of the greater good and purity.

Be as Divinity on Earth, and look about you carefully. A tree, a rock, the air about you, such are the gifts we all have been granted. Take part and share in them, know them, live them.

Shizuka na Kokoro; the Peaceful, Quiet Spirit.

(YES I am a writer AND a Karate-Do Sensei AND a Deist AND a Zen student. )

not pessimistic, realistic. even optimists know this life and people are cruel. but they believe it'll get better, where as pessimists do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulf
    Life is difficult, and most of the abominations we call people are concerned with nothing more then prolonging their selfish and arrogant existence upon this Earth.

Yet there ARE good people out there. You MUST know this. There are wonders to see. Life is not encircled by a man-made fence, despite his every effort to create one. There are wonders to see in the world, things to do. Walk the deserts of the east, traverse the plains of the northern isles, wander deep within the great dark forests where the ancient peoples once dwelt.

If that is too little, then encase your mind in a shell of steel. Be confident in your own values, your own abilities, and give up those feelings of sorrow and anger.

I know your feelings, for I shared them. But I have taken up a Crusade, a Crusade against my own weaknesses, a Crusade against the foulness in the world. This Crusade bears not the marks of violence, but rather the marks of hopeful passion; the Knowledge and Will of the greater good and purity.

Be as Divinity on Earth, and look about you carefully. A tree, a rock, the air about you, such are the gifts we all have been granted. Take part and share in them, know them, live them.

Shizuka na Kokoro; the Peaceful, Quiet Spirit.

(YES I am a writer AND a Karate-Do Sensei AND a Deist AND a Zen student. )
    I wish I could share your enthusiasm - but i think you've been reading too many fairy tales (don't take that in a bad way)

Do you believe in all that - walking the eastern deseart the western plains, for me it's all bull - it's just something that we think of to make us happy - but i don't think it really exists - you must know that for sure.

To be more accurate - I think those things DO actually exist, but they exist so that they can mask the real meaing of life (the real meaning is that there is no point, people are cruel - myself included), i'm just tired of DREAMING.

Everyone wants happiness - and those who get it are fooling themselves, because the happiness they think they have is arising from things that mask the true identity of the world at hand.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to rain on anybodies parade, but i think i've come to the crossroads, and I will stop dreaming - it's brought me this far, but where am i now? Alone in this huge apartment - ALONE. I will stop dreaming - And just continue to smile and wave, like the robot i am, or the robot that has been created.

I'm a robot, and I've been programmed by my eperiences of the world, and these experiences are the stem of my reasons for thinking the way i think, and percieving the things this way

It's a visious cycle, the outer worlds has effected me internally, and now my anger and frustration (from within) is directed back toward this outer world that influenced me in the first place. i'm being toyed with, and i don't like it.

(YES I am a writer AND a Karate-Do Sensei AND a Deist AND a Zen student.)
    wow i'm so impressed. lol.

wow i'm so impressed. lol.

It was to avoid possible "wow you're weird go get therapy" posts.

lol i seriously doubt you will hear anyone around here telling you that.

actually i was about to tell him that

Ha gotten it before for my writing style. I get it a lot actually. Shame that people think i'm weird just because I write like this...

Wait a sec... I AM weird!

i'm weird. you're weird.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast