+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Is he into me? On line dating.

Quote Originally Posted by bluenote99 View Post
    if it helps hun i can tell you that people staying with their first love for life is a very rare thing these days and you know yourself deep down that the relationship you were in was hurting you more than it was fulfilling you towards the end, get yourself in to a better place emotionally and you can find someone who will treat you decently and be worthy of your love
    Thank you, bluenote. I really hope I will get over it one day...

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia View Post
    Thank you, bluenote. I really hope I will get over it one day...
    you will Lilia it takes time and a bit of effort because its not an easy thing but you'll get there chic
    " Love and compassion are necessities not luxuries.Without them humanity cannot survive" Dalai Lama

I just found out the guy's real name is Damien (found him on facebook and linked-in) and he told me his name was Daniel. Is that weird? He shouldn't be embarrassed about his real name.

And what bugs me the most is that his features are so ridiculously attractive and I don't even want any physical intimacy with him. And I have been longing for it for a long time..
    I mean if I don't fall for this super nice and well mannered and extremely wealthy guy.. how do I ever find a match?? I understand that I haven't moved on from my past relationship yet.. but I get a feeling that I need an older guy.. and I am afraid I will end up finding another bad guy again...(

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia View Post
    And what bugs me the most is that his features are so ridiculously attractive and I don't even want any physical intimacy with him. And I have been longing for it for a long time..
    I mean if I don't fall for this super nice and well mannered and extremely wealthy guy.. how do I ever find a match?? I understand that I haven't moved on from my past relationship yet.. but I get a feeling that I need an older guy.. and I am afraid I will end up finding another bad guy again...(
    sometimes Lilia its about chemistry, you can appreciate that some people are attractive without wanting them yourself, i agree that you need to move on its only you that can effect that change, as for the older guy thing well again that's down to personal taste but i sincerely hope you don't fall for another bad one because you deserve better
    " Love and compassion are necessities not luxuries.Without them humanity cannot survive" Dalai Lama

Ofcourse you wont feel much so soon after breakup. Your heart still needs time to heal and while you are going to dates it would be more like going thru motions until emotions return. Also your heart is setup for previous guy. You used to be with someone more dominant someone who calls you stupid little bitch and uses you. While you are atracted to dicks this new guy acts like a pussy and thats not atractive at all.

Lately I have this theory that womens are atracted to guys who dont give them much value. To guys whos reality cant be so easy affected by a girls emotions. Like staying on your way and being confident even when you wrong is more atractive than try to like the girl and adapting to her life and needs. Right every single wrong.
    Its like women likes to be together with someone hard and ubreakable rather someone flexible and devoted. Some girls have strong character and they want a guy who they cant roll over like a bug and put under their shoe.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 22-10-13 at 09:34 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Or is his FB name a differnt name. People in my family use other names on FB.

Omg guys OMG! Can't wait to share it with you! The guy sent me a msg! He asked me if I was watching Californication or if I wanted to watch it at his place!! Can you believe it guys?? That super attractive guy actually liked me. It proves that I am an attractive woman. Wow. I am shocked guys. I used to believing that I am worthless. and now I am so happy. It is like the best thing that ever happened to me. I feel that I gained my confidence back. The last time I went on a date was 4 years ago. And now I went on a date and I didn't fail. Wow. Thank you for supporting me guys! I love you all!
    Last edited by Lilia; 23-10-13 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Ofcourse you wont feel much so soon after breakup. Your heart still needs time to heal and while you are going to dates it would be more like going thru motions until emotions return. Also your heart is setup for previous guy. You used to be with someone more dominant someone who calls you stupid little bitch and uses you. While you are atracted to dicks this new guy acts like a pussy and thats not atractive at all.

Lately I have this theory that womens are atracted to guys who dont give them much value. To guys whos reality cant be so easy affected by a girls emotions. Like staying on your way and being confident even when you wrong is more atractive than try to like the girl and adapting to her life and needs. Right every single wrong.
    Its like women likes to be together with someone hard and ubreakable rather someone flexible and devoted. Some girls have strong character and they want a guy who they cant roll over like a bug and put under their shoe.
    Hi pcmaster, your post made me think a lot... I really got used to being with a controlling dominant guy. cos yes It kind of made me feel protected but then his dominant attitude escalated to a level which I would call "abuse".

I don't know if I want to go to his place. May be we should meet for another drink and see how it goes. May be there will be chemistry next time.

happy for you Lilia still wish you were confident enough in yourself to know you're attractive without some guy telling you though, hope the next date goes well my advice would be enjoy it for what it is don't compare either him or the date to anything else and the chemistry is more likely to get going if you chill and just be yourself have fun etc, good on you girl

happy for you Lilia still wish you were confident enough in yourself to know you're attractive without some guy telling you though, hope the next date goes well my advice would be enjoy it for what it is don't compare either him or the date to anything else and the chemistry is more likely to get going if you chill and just be yourself have fun etc, good on you girl
    I am worried that the guy just sent me that msg to check if I liked him. May be he needed it for his self esteem.
    After he wrote me and suggested watching the series at his place I asked what his plans for the weekend were.
    He replied "I am going to watch californication non stop"
    I wrote "sounds like fun"
    He wrote "I want to start watching it tonight. Wanna join?"
    I wrote "I wouldn't mind to do that one day"
    He wrote " so you mean yes?"
    I said "yes"
    He said " then you can come anytime. "
    I said "lets talk about it on Skype" (actually I wanted to meet for another drink at first)
    and he wrote that he was leaving the house cos he had to buy groceries. and that he's clearly not forcing me and it is for me to decide when.
    I said "it is ok, no need to rush things"
    He wrote "right, may be some other day!"
    I wrote "whenever u r ready for non stop californication"
    He wrote "it was a joke. bye!"
    Now I feel like he scammed me or what's the word? So he doesn't really want to see me and he was just playing with me? Testing my reaction?I feel terrible.(
    Why would someone do that to another person?
    And when he wrote bye, did he mean like bye forever?
    Last edited by Lilia; 23-10-13 at 01:23 AM.

If he didn't like me, then why write me those scam msgs? He should have just left me alone without his sick games.

aw hun maybe just a bit of a tiff because he wanted you to go there and then, maybe he wanted to get intimate way too quickly which suggests he may not be that nice a guy after all, just speculating there though could have it all wrong he could be in to you but thinks because of your reaction you're not that keen, hard to read too much into bye chic could mean forever or could mean until we next chat try and be patient see what happens eh

aw hun maybe just a bit of a tiff because he wanted you to go there and then, maybe he wanted to get intimate way too quickly which suggests he may not be that nice a guy after all, just speculating there though could have it all wrong he could be in to you but thinks because of your reaction you're not that keen, hard to read too much into bye chic could mean forever or could mean until we next chat try and be patient see what happens eh
    I thought I gave him the reaction he wanted...I said I didn't mind meeting him at the weekend...and asked about his plans.
    I feel like he just wanted to tease me by sending those msgs. May be he wasn't attracted to me at all.
    I will wait and see what he is gonna do next. But I got a strong feeling that he won't write me ever again.
    Last edited by Lilia; 23-10-13 at 01:37 AM.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast