+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: picture

picture

My good friend is wondering if she would technically be cheating if she sent pictures of her in her underwear to me I told ger id love to see that, but not to think I would ever make her do that I told her I personally dont think its cheating, but its up to her whether she sends them or not im still going to love her and be her best friend
    I just figured id ask girls there side first, and them the guus WHAT DO YOU THINK IS IT CHEATING YES OR NO

Cheating im a guy. Btw

not cheating imo but definitely straying close to the line,have to wonder are the two of you being honest with yourselves about only being friends because sending intimate pics says to me at the least heavy flirting and maybe a bit more

Depends what the intent of the picture is for? If she is posing sexy and trying to turn you on then yea but if she's just sending them to show you what she looks like the underwear then maybe but still going to piss her bf off if he found out and possibly create a reason to break up over. If she feels bad or wrong doing it then I would say dont do it whether it be cheating or not.

Im a guy btw

Doesn't matter the reason behind it. Sending pictures of yourself in underwear to someone else while you're in a relationship is wrong. Would you like if you had a gf and she sent pics of herself in panties to some other guy? I didn't think so.

I am all woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Doesn't matter the reason behind it. Sending pictures of yourself in underwear to someone else while you're in a relationship is wrong. Would you like if you had a gf and she sent pics of herself in panties to some other guy? I didn't think so.

I am all woman.
    Only exception would be if he's gay but I have actually received pics from a friend I met online and she was trying to give her bf a surprise and showed me what she was wearing and asked for any tips or advice but I dont know her in person and not interested in her so it was completely innocent but at the same time if her bf found out he may be pissed. I did give her some sexual tips and extra pleasure for him tips so he should be grateful haha

Emotionally cheating.

Whether you call it cheating or not, the real question is, is her behavior forgivable?

It's not cheating but if I were her BF, the relationship would be over.

Think about it. If you were her BF would you want your GF sending sexy pictures to another guy?

It's just a really stupid move

Its disrespectful but cheating is more about real touch. One of my work mates showed me pics of his GF in bra(and offered me treesome with them, while I liked the girl, two guys on one chick is too much for me). It was nice from him but then a gain its all about what is your morale. For example I wouldnt be okay with it.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is it cheating? I don't know 'technically', but the bottom line is if you are hesitating because you feel like there's something wrong with this, then the answer is probably YES.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

My general rule of thumb is that if you can't tell your partner what you're doing, then you shouldn't be doing it.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Its disrespectful but cheating is more about real touch.
    But then there is the argument of emotional affair or cheating which can still really devastate a person and make them feel just as bad as if they were cheated on physically. my opinion they are just as bad as each other, cheating is cheating.

And as basilandthyme said "My general rule of thumb is that if you can't tell your partner what you're doing, then you shouldn't be doing it."
    Agree with this 100%

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    My general rule of thumb is that if you can't tell your partner what you're doing, then you shouldn't be doing it.
    Absolutely, mine too.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Yeah but if you can you can do it.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast