+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Very confused about my fiance and her actions

Very confused about my fiance and her actions

Okay so right now I have come to this forum because for some reason I wont take my families advice and thought it may be nice to talk to some people that I don't know. My fiance and I have been together for under a year and we fell in love pretty fast. After about 4 months of being together we moved to a different city together where her family is not. She has not worked since we moved so i'm stuck paying all of our bills. She is now pregnant and is 13 weeks into the pregnancy. She has been very careless and rude to me constantly calling me names and I just feel like she doesn't care about me or the things that I do for her or her Son. I've asked her to get a Job and that probably wont happen. I've asked her to stop being rude to me and that hasn't stopped. She says that I'm being controlling but actually I'm probably just annoying her for asking her to do something instead of sit on her butt all day. She went on a moth long vacation about 5 days ago back to her hometown and now she says she is going to leave me here and that when she comes back she is packing her stuff and leaving within a week or two. She told me that she wants me to go with her but there is no way that will be possible since one of us is going to have stay on the lease we both signed. Also I simply cant afford to move again. I told her that she should wait till I can go with her at the same time like a family... She is still refusing and says nothing I say will change her mind. Should I give up on this whole thing ? Should I drop my new job that pays well to go back with her? This is very hard on me because I really want to be apart of the pregnancy and experience the whole thing with her especially since its my first real baby. I care about her so much and its killing me... I've talked to her about everything and it just seems like its her or no way and she will leave with out me and not care about being so far from me. Thanks for your help I really need advice on what to do because I'm scared of losing her. I love her so much.

Can I ask a question? Is contraception not available in the USA?

Yes it is available but we wanted the baby. It seems she has flipped a switch on me and is acting like a totally different person than I fell in love with.

Wow, you got used as a sperm donor.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

What do you mean, your first real baby?

Jeez, so less than a year together and you decided to have a kid. I do hope you never get a job where the lives of people is in your hands because your decisionmaking skills seem, shall we say, a bit lacking.

Let her go. By not marrying her, you are dodging a bullet.

As soon as the baby is born, get a paternity test. Talk to a lawyer about your visitation rights & child support obligations. If it's your kid, you will be stuck with this rude person for at least the next 18 years. If it's not, thank your lucky stars & say a prayer for those poor children.