+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How To Get My Dream Girl?- Pls Help!

How To Get My Dream Girl?- Pls Help!

Considering the economy situation of the world today and media exposure, it just seems every lady or girl nowadays want to date mostly rich and flashy guys with good income and maybe car, especially pretty girls. And for this, most pretty girls snub or don't always give guys who aren't rich opportunity or a chance of date or toasting unless the guy is in school with them. And now, I am no longer a student, was the quiet and shy type, hence couldn't meet one while schooling. And now I am working but not earning good income at the moment but desire to find a pretty good girl I can get to know and possibly marry in near future. Pls how do I find one? I wouldn't mind meeting a honest and sincere lady here too. Thanks in great anticipation.

Not all women are gold diggers but most people tend to gravitate toward stability. Just be yourself. Be kind. Be friendly. Be polite.

You should be aware that this is not a dating site per se. People come here to ask Qs but not necessarily to make a romantic connection.

I hate dating sites, most people there are fakes and I don't think a reasonable person would seek for love on a dating site. It seems its best for people looking for sex mates. To me, forum is d best and safest place to find real connection and love. I may be wrong though. But I just thought so. Thanks for ur concern n response

You need to be romantic, show interest in her, be kind and caring and offer security. You have to meet her before you can do this though, you could try joining book clubs and things like that... I don't think a dating site is a great idea if your looking for someone to marry, it's very easy for people to lie, although a lot of people do meet a great person and it works out great...many many many more do not and have horror stories about online dating.