+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Messaged the next day after loads of interest shown

Messaged the next day after loads of interest shown

Right so 2-3 weeks before, I met this girl for the first time and we talked for about 30 minutes with mild flirting I guess but no numbers were exchanged, the second time I met her recently on a night out again and she approached me and mentioned to me how she wanted to talk to me again and we flirted quite a bit with a lot of touching etc and then exchanged numbers just before she had to leave with her friend but she gave out massive indicators of interest throughout the night. I said to her I would text her some point soon so be ready, still seemed super interested, so I messaged her the following evening saying "Hope you are ready " and got no response at all over 24 hours later which seems amazing to me with all the interest shown I expected a response very quickly.
    What's the next step, wait a bit longer, message again when I am next out maybe asking if she is out or should I just forget about her and move on now?

Wait a day and give her a call or text something with a little more info than that...lol. Texting can be hit or miss, plus she may not have saved your number and could think you are just some random miss text.

maybe she didn't remember your instructions from the prior evening saying to be ready so she didn't understand the text. If it's been more than 24 hours since you sent the text, feel free to call her. Even if it goes to VM, explain again who you are. She may have mislabled you in her phone.

I'm pretty sure she should know who it is on her phone since I called her then hung up straight after so she could save my number straight into her phone.

I just didn't want to be too needy or anything and chase and phone quickly after sending the text... But she was the one showing the initial interest.

message was too short in my opinion, give her a call

Quote Originally Posted by FAndrews View Post
    message was too short in my opinion, give her a call
    My thinking is she would reply to any message if there is interest? I guess not necessarily true.. I hate chasing for no reason

Hi ivey444, she wants you to lead her into getting her to like you. You are supposed to make all the effort. Stay positive, confident and start working towards it.

Keep us posted.