+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love relationship problem

Love relationship problem

Hi,

I have some problem in my love, if any one can help me to come out, i am 31 and my girl friend 25, we were in love relationship since 5years (from Feb 2009 till date),we have been enjoyed our love life and done everything with my girlfriend, we have visit parks and we slept so many nights together in my room, we both are from different caste, we were planned in initial stage to do short term relationship of 2years but its gone upto 5years and recently we have decided to get marry each of us with others because of caste issue, she told me that her parents will not accept our marriage, even i have confusion that whether to get marry her or not, because of this reason we have decided to get marry with others then i have start search for girl and she started for guy, but the problem recently she got one proposal and like to marry him, i dint got proposals as of now.
    I am feeling so bad that to leave her but she is refusing me to marry the reason giving me only caste.
    what i am thinking we have been almost 5years and shared everything and understand each other why we have to marry others? the way we have even couples will not be like that in this 5years.
    but now she is giving the reason my parents will not accept and going marry other person shortly
    i could not be able to digest this everyday i am landing in sleepless night and automatically tears coming from my eyes.

Whether i need to allow her to get marry with other person? i was trying since 2 weeks to convenience her but she is denying. I am confuse with questions like either really she has problem with parents or she dont want my company as life partner? if she likes or loves me so much how she is ready to leave me and i have observe in our last meet she doesnt have 25% even feeling which i have and i am crying infront of her like anything, she just telling why are you feeling so bad we cant do anything like that.
    I have so much time, money,energy everything i have treated her like wife only.

please suggest me how i can come out of this problem,

i am really confusion stage now and always thing about that not able to understand what to do its effecting on my professional life and personal life so badly, i know everything still i couldn't able to control myself and go forward

Hi chandu143 and welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Welcome. You might want to post this in a different section of the forum for better feedback results.

can u suggest me where i can post

I don't know much about caste systems but I think they are very rigid. What happens if you both defy customs & her parents to marry each other? Can you afford to live? Will you have friends & support? Can you move to somewhere that caste's are not an issue? What will that do to your relationships with your family members?

If you can't overcome the cultural requirements / mandates you may simply have to fidn away to shut off parts of your heart & think with your head.

I'm sorry.

I am ready to go and marry her now but she is not accepting to come with me now, she is telling all stories like what to do my parents if i come with you they may get suicide etc. i am crying everyday to hold her hand but as per my observation she is not even feeling bad and everyday she is talking with that guy 3 to 4hrs after 11PM whom she want to marry now and feeling so happy, when i call her shes response is making me more cry, what should i do i couldnt able to

That's your answer. She is not willing to give up whatever security she perceives through her parents. She has chosen the other guy. I'm sorry but you have to cut ties and contact with her for your own sanity. Your relationship is over. It's time for you to grieve it's loss & take whatever steps you need to move on & heal.

Quote Originally Posted by chandu143 View Post
    I am ready to go and marry her now but she is not accepting to come with me now, she is telling all stories like what to do my parents if i come with you they may get suicide etc. i am crying everyday to hold her hand but as per my observation she is not even feeling bad and everyday she is talking with that guy 3 to 4hrs after 11PM whom she want to marry now and feeling so happy, when i call her shes response is making me more cry, what should i do i couldnt able to
    If you love her, you will let her go and do what she must do. If she marries you, your parents will never accept her and will treat her poorly and thats only if they don't disown you. Her parents will disown her. Surely you do not want to see her harmed and forsaken. That would be very selfish of you.

I'm sorry you are hurting but take this as a lesson that when you are destined to be paired with someone by arrangement, then you should not be giving you heart to someone that neither of your parents would approve of.

In time you will heal and you will find a suitable girl that you will learn to love and be happy with... but, you will only learn to be happy with her if you stop giving your heart away to this girl. She has accepted her fate. Now it is your turn to do the same.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 23-10-13 at 10:28 PM. Reason: added a word for sentence structure.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

jam is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    chandu143 i feel the pain you are going through. Dealing with a heart break is one of the worst experiences we go through, and fact is if not taken care of at the early stages will have a big and devastating impact in your life.

True love is never on sided. If she does not want you and probably thinks her new boyfriend is a better person than you, then too bad for her because i doubt that guy loves her as you do.

Let her go, and if she is meant for you, you never know she may return - in the mean time find a way to get rid of her in your mind and in your life - it's probably time to meet new people again - and give it time, cause in time all things will have a clear perspective.

i dont know how girls will change life so easily and early withing few days, till last 20days she use to call me everyday morning evening and if i dint call her oneday she will cry like anything and fight with me for call, August 15, 2013 we were stayed both of us full day and night and she refused to go her native, her parents feeling so bad because she refuse to go home that time i only convince her and send to native place. i dont want hurt her parents and her also. i am staying with my friend alone and she use to come my room every weekend and stay with me, i use to cook for her whatever she want and feed her, yesterday night also we fought so much i asked her finally to get marry me but she denied me and blackmailing me now if you are going to do anything more iam going to take suicide like that and she is telling like i will be there in contact with you but i cant marry you like that.

Please suggest me best way what i need to do it everyday and every minute its hurting me like anything automatically getting sorrows.

till last 20days she use to call me everyday morning evening and if i dint call her oneday she will cry like anything and fight with me for call, August 15, 2013 we were stayed both of us full day and night and she refused to go her native, her parents feeling so bad because she refuse to go home that time i only convince her and send to native place. i dont want hurt her parents and her also. i am staying with my friend alone and she use to come my room every weekend and stay with me, i use to cook for her whatever she want and feed her, yesterday night also we fought so much i asked her finally to get marry me but she denied me and blackmailing me now if you are going to do anything more iam going to take suicide like that and she is telling like i will be there in contact with you but i cant marry you like that.

Please suggest me best way what i need to do it everyday and every minute its hurting me like anything automatically getting sorrows.

please anyone help me

Girl friend cheated me

till last 20days she use to call me everyday morning evening and if i dint call her oneday she will cry like anything and fight with me for call, August 15, 2013 we were stayed both of us full day and night and she refused to go her native, her parents feeling so bad because she refuse to go home that time i only convince her and send to native place. i dont want hurt her parents and her also. i am staying with my friend alone and she use to come my room every weekend and stay with me, i use to cook for her whatever she want and feed her, yesterday night also we fought so much i asked her finally to get marry me but she denied me and blackmailing me now if you are going to do anything more iam going to take suicide like that and she is telling like i will be there in contact with you but i cant marry you like that.

Last edited by chandu143; 08-11-13 at 03:02 AM. Reason: not getting replies

Please help!
    Please help
    I've been seeing a girl for about 3 months and she's just started a new job 4 weeks ago, it's a pretty intense job and drains her physically and emotionally , however the last 2 weeks have just felt a bit different between us , she still wants to see me and do things but just seems a bit off, sex also hasn't been quite the same / as regular.
    But then I saw on her phone that a guy from her new job who she is training with as been texting her , he said that doing the training with her makes it that much more enjoyable and she sort of agreed with him back , when confronted about it she said it was innocent and the guy has a wife and kids , I'm a bit unsure what to believe , I will just add I didn't confront her that I had seen the bit about him enjoying the training With her just that I had seen texts from her,
    Help please