+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should i do?

What should i do?

There's a girl that i really like in a tutor school. She is a friend of friend so i ask that friend about her. He introduced me/her to me/her and i really want to know more about her so i decided to ask for her number. I build up my confidence and went to ask her when she was alone for her number and she told me to get her number from my friend. I went to ask my friend for her number but he decided not to give it to me. Both of them are very close (as a friend) to each other so i have a little feeling that the whole thing was planned out and she didnt want to give me her number. I decided to have another try asking for her number again (this time saying that my friend didnt give it to me) She however said the same thing. I dont know what to do anymore I really want her number from her mouth and i am also very shy. I am scared that if i ask her again she ll be annoyed and we also meet each other only couple of time a week so there's a little time for me to go and have a conversation with her.
    Do you guys think this was actually planned out?
    I dont know why did she tell me to get the number from that friend of mine Cant she just tell me her number?
    I like her very much and she also seems to be a very kind person

If she won't give you her number, there is very little chance that she will give you anything else like a date or a kiss.

I don't see her as kind at all. If she was kind, she would either give you her number or at the very least let you down gently. Sending you on this wild goose chase to her friend & back again is immature at best & downright mean at worst. She's making you look like a fool.

Hey Rainny, most guys think that getting a girl's number as a success indicator, or a milestone to be hit. Even if you do get her number, it still doesn't mean anything if she doesn't want to talk to you.

Try becoming friends with her, and getting to know her better. Once you have a good rapport with her, you will have her number without even realizing that you ever made an effort for it.

Your current situation seems a bit risky. Do not ask for her number at all anymore. In fact, your goal should be not to get her number, but to make her like you. When girls like someone, they are never hesitant to give any personal details that can further communication between the two.

You will know when you are there!

~cheers

Why not just stop acting like a pussy and ask her out on a date?

Dude seriously........she turned you down twice.....enough already.

btw your friend is an asshole.....