+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she still like me?

Does she still like me?

Ok so this girl i really really like just sent me a picture of the bear i got her for valentines day, I was her 1st valentine. She decided that she didn't want a relationship so we stopped talking but now i feel like she has been sending me some signals that she still has feelings for me. Is there a chance that she will like me again

Is this the same woman who hugged you? If yes, then you are correct, she is trying to start something.

If this is a different woman she could just want to rekindle the friendship & thinks that enough time has passed since Valentine's Day so that you would be OK

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence M. View Post
    Ok so this girl i really really like just sent me a picture of the bear i got her for valentines day, I was her 1st valentine. She decided that she didn't want a relationship so we stopped talking but now i feel like she has been sending me some signals that she still has feelings for me. Is there a chance that she will like me again
    She might be trying to start something but it doesn't mean she wants you for a boyfriend. She might just be wanting you for the male girlfriend you were prior to stopping talking to her.

Why haven't you stopped talking to her so that she can't manipulate you by sending you pictures of gifts you've bought her (that she likely didn't even deserve if you want her for a girlfriend but she doesn't want you for a boyfriend). Tell her straight up: "if you want to go out with me then I appreciate your pictures, if you don't then please stop sending me stuff because I don't want it." (or use your own words that say the same thing)

Don't let her use you for emotional catchall and the attention you give her. Nip it in the bud and find out FOR SURE if she is actually interested in the way you want her to be or she just wants to continue on the way it was. That being you giving her all your attention and being stagnated in your adoration for her so that you can't move on and find someone who does want you as a boyfriend.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 27-10-13 at 02:34 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Pretend you are not interested and see her start to chase you.....the reason why she backed off is that you jumped the romance thing way too soon....made you look like a sappy sod....save it for when you are in a relationship. Like I said next time she gives you a big hug, have a hardon so she knows where you stand.

Just ask her what she wants. She definitely knows that you are interested in her thanks to the gifts. Maybe she just needed time to think about it. Either way, you are better off knowing what she wants for your self.

she likes you probably!

she like you!

She contacted you because you entertain her. She likes jerking your chain. And there is no way you're going to get into her pants.